help!! kitten throwing up

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ollie4444

mother to many
Young Cat
Purraise
I must have missed something — you have to leave Cosmo?
I do. I have a trip coming up that, if canceled, would.. not be good- but don't worry, if cosmo is still seeming to be sick, he will be coming with me so I can continue to help him recover.
as of right now though, he's seeming to be doing a whole lot better- he's cleaning himself more, running around, playing with his siblings, gaining weight.. I'd imagine he will be okay by the time I need to leave :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ollie4444

mother to many
Young Cat
Purraise
around 3-4 days ago my male 4 1/2 week old kitten, cosmo, started throwing up! he's thrown up about 4-5 times since, all of the vomit has had white chunks (the most recent was pretty much nothing but white chunks) but the liquids range from clear to foggy to yellow. along with that, he has a slight, occasional clicking sound? Another kitten from this litter died within its first week of life & it also had the same clicking sound except you could hear it per every single breath, you can only hear cosmos clicking sound every once in a while. whats wrong?
cosmo update!!!!
he is doing sosososo much better, hes getting stronger and playing with his sibings a ton & hes gained enough weight to be at a normal level!!!! I'm so proud of how good he's doing now.