HELP...Kitten afraid of vacuum :(

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

You know I was wondering how a bungee cord would work on my kind of cabinets (traditional apartment ones) I'm going to probly have to invest in some of those child locks-I noticed yesterday he is trying to get into them while I was in the kitchen making supper!

P.S.-I'm HOPING to post pictures today!
Oh yes I'm all too farmilar with the baby locks. I've got them on all my kitchen cabinets. I've got about 6 extra magnets on my medicine cabinet. For a while my freezer was even taped shut. (Jordan is a very smart cat) I wish I could find a way to keep my closet door shut.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

Oh yes I'm all too farmilar with the baby locks. I've got them on all my kitchen cabinets. I've got about 6 extra magnets on my medicine cabinet. For a while my freezer was even taped shut. (Jordan is a very smart cat) I wish I could find a way to keep my closet door shut.
I never knew having a kitten would mean child proofing my home!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

me, too! also, my laundry room has 2 doors that pull out, kinda like this /\\ & i can't find anything to keep them shut. they currently have magnets & a roller clasp, but i still have to put a stick thru the handles to keep out determined kitties! i wonder where you get the small bungee cords... & if they come in white?
BTW, babyharley - where are those pictures?!?!?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

BTW, babyharley - where are those pictures?!?!?
I took some last night and I am waiting for a friend to eMail them to me so I can post them! Im so anxious to show everyone his smiley face on his side! I HOPE I can get them up tomorrow, I'm a little sad that I can't get them posted today

darcifinn

Jax & Audie
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just wait, my kittens are all grown up they are about 16 weeks, but boy are they big compared to their baby pics. They are still scared of the vacumn I feel so guilty vacumning. I definitely had to child proof house too and the bigger they get the higher they can jump I know soon the counters will be a place I can't hide anything soon.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DarciFinn

I definitely had to child proof house too and the bigger they get the higher they can jump I know soon the counters will be a place I can't hide anything soon.
Oh Harley is wanting to jump up on the counters already! He sits and looks up there and tries to jump,
but he isn't even close to making it up there, soon enuf I know he will be up there into EVERYTHING!!