Help guys

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Well cats ,unlike humans,do not go through menopause and can reproduce all of their lives - so if she did not succumb to illness and was in heat then it could also be the reason she's gone for so long,it's not uncommon for them to go" missing " for long periods of time,... I know you are upset and it seems hopeless but many cats have come home after long absences- sometimes someone else is feeding them or Lord Knows what they get up to ahd they suddenly show up ....

I don't really have anything more to add to the tips and suggestions you've gotten already except maybe to put your phone on speaker playing crying kitten sounds as you are searching- all 5 of my cats will come running from a dead sleep to come see a distressed baby kitty .... doesn't work for every single cat but probably safe to say " most"

Do you live in a single family home?Anyway she could get under a porch or or into an attic from outside or stuck somewhere around your home? I have 2 out of 5 that would not make a peep if they were stuck in a closet . I'm just throwing things out there in case she comes home ahd tried to get inside

Assuming she went somewhere to hide because she was feeling sick would lead me to believe she has not gone very far...And since you mentioned it's been raining non stop is all the more reason she would hide -don't give up,grab your slicker,rain boots and give it your best

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I really hope she is not dead. I just hope that i will hear her calling me outside our doors to let her in.
I know what your worst fear is,it's impossible not to think that way and I really feel for you-Id be beside myself with worry just like you... I'm so sorry for what you are goijg through.... I wish I could help you or tell you it's going to be fine but we just don't know

She must have been very sick then,huh?How long was she having those symptoms-was she still eating,had an appetite?

I'm trying to give you a hug here:alright::itslove: .

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Well she suddenly just started vomiting, she didn't want to eat, she was fine the previous day
Well that's hopeful....I can't say " don't worry" because we worry any way but maybe she felt better after all,well keep hoping for the best❤