HELP!!! BORIS needs your prayers!!!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just caught up with this again, saying another prayer for Boris, all fingers and paws crossed here for good news... :-(

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anyone know his phone number or any way to contact him? I have put Boris on my Church's Prayer list but they won't Pray till Tuesday! I CAN contact them and ASK if they would pray sooner if needed!

SOMEBODY MUST know how to get in touch with him!

arielrain

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I e-mailed John yesterday and told him everyone was concerned and that we were hoping for the best.
All we can do is wait, pray, and be here when he returns. John and Terry know we care. Havn't heard back from him yet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone. So very sorry for not being on here sooner to update everyone. Well, not wanting to speak too soon, but I think this terrible roller coaster ride is over
After a few more episodes of throwing up and passing the remains, we feel that Boris is finally better
And boy is he hungry!!!! He eats like crazy, however I am trying to take it slow by giving him a few smaller meals instead of letting him eat a whole bunch at once. He wants to go back outside in the enclosure, but I told him no, not until he has taken a few more days to fully recover. Once again, I am sory I didn't update this sooner, I didn't want to make everyone worry. Thank you everyone for all the thoughts and prayers. I will give another update to let everyone know that our boy has fully recovered 100%

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so happy to hear this news John! That's so wonderful!!!

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YES!

Thank you so much for giving us the update, we get attached to our kitties as if they're our own and hate it when they're sick

Go, Boris!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I am so happy you came on here with this wonderful and positive update. I was so worried, I had trouble sleeping. Now, I'm going to go to bed and get a good sleep. Thank God Boris is doing better.

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so glad to hear he's doing better!
Lots more vibes heading his way, to help him get back to full health.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yippee!!
Thank you for posting an update, John.

And Boris? Toads do NOT taste like chicken!