Help!! Beloved Cat Just Diagnosed with Pancreatitis/Kidney Failure

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I've been wondering how Tigger was doing to.  Sometimes when someone hasn't been on for awhile, I'm almost afraid to ask
.  SO GLAD he hanging in there
.  I know the roller coaster you're on. 
  (Been there, done that, on it again
)

goholistic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi GoHolisitic!! How is Sebastian? Thank you for checking in on Tigger. He is hanging in there :). I have gone through a lot of ups and downs with him, as he has had 2 or 3 pretty major flare ups, and recently a minor one. The previous 2 big ones, I was prepared to have to put him down, but he rallies back each and every time. I sincerely hope you and Sebastian are still kicking butt
!
You've seen Sebastian's recent update; he's doing well. I'm so sorry to hear Tigger had more major flare-ups!  
  Two of Sebastian's severe flare-ups made me have to consider euthanasia, too, if he didn't pull through soon, but he did (usually the next day after me having to think about making tough decisions!). Are you still continuing with Tigger's regime of "stuff"?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

iloveprincess

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for the concern about Tigger's status!!

I'm so sorry to hear you are back on the roller coaster ride, mrsgreenjeens. Taking care of a sick loved one is seriously one of the most draining/stressful experiences. Sending you and kitty healing vibes and the strength/health to pull through

GoHolistic, I'm also sorry to hear about Sebastian's major flares. It's funny because Tigger also improved the day after I thought it was the end for him. It's great that they pull through, obviously, but it will make it even more difficult to know when it's time to euthanize because they can turn around so drasticallywithin a short period of time. Fingers crossed neither of us have to even think about euthanizing for a long, long time.

Thanks, Dan, for checking in!