Hello! New Cat Owner!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Freyr

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Is this one better? I'm not 100% sure what area we need here.
kitten fanny.JPG

EggSandwich

Cinnamon's roll
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, my website didn't update to see the second picture. Welcome, by the way. What i would do, is get someone to hold the cat still, let it stand, and then pull up the tail and take a photo w/ flash. Good luck.

Sorry, mobile isn't the best thing to use on tcs. Your cat is adorable, by the way. I just want you to know, he/she may not know how to bury waste in litter yet, lol!

edit : By the way, looking at the shape of that, I think it is a dude.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Freyr

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you! He, if it is a he, has been doing great with burying waste. That was definitely a concern though!

EggSandwich

Cinnamon's roll
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you! He, if it is a he, has been doing great with burying waste. That was definitely a concern though!
That's great! Cinnamon (little over 2 months) does not know how. she'll dig a hole, go in or near the hole, and then scratch around the other side of the box to cover it up. It doesn't work, lol!

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah lift tail up and take a photo ... with a girl you would have seen 2 openings close up like a: !

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the forums. He's adorable. Looks like a kitty I had years ago (O'Neill).
I'm going with male on this one. But it is hard to tell with the black spot right there.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Your kitty is beautiful/handsome. Does he/she have a name yet? :catrub: