Hello my cat is being naughty

mschauer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hiyochan7

the vet say he is alright. no picture i have no camera. i dont want to lose my cat i like him. he purr when i see him curl in my lap. he eat very good too. i talk to vet to day she say that he is just very old. i get new cat box very big. i take big box from fridge then i cut it so it like cat box.

i dont have extra room for my cat so i will just clean after him. i like feed my cat by hand with boiled chicken breast the vet say this help him stay health but i dont know why i am not vet.

i get extra fine cat litter maybe this will help some. i tell you all the next day alright.
I strongly suggest you try the Cat Attract litter also. It has something in it to make cats really like it. If his mind is going because of age it might not help but it might.

Does he have any trouble moving around, walking, jumping? Could he have arthritis that your vet didn't notice? If so, he may have trouble getting into a standard litter box.

Please take care of him in his old age as you would want to be taken care of when you get old.

Good luck!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hiyochan7

my cat he seem to like the new kitty sand. i get some much finer sand he likes this. sometime he still do not make it to sand box, but it is very much better now.
I'm glad your cat is doing better.