Hello from Moscato and I!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kgropp16

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The only paper bags my job ever has are the regular ones that don't have handles. They're just you're run-of-the-mill boring, rectangular bags. 

I forgot to grab one on my way out today but when I leave work tomorrow evening I'm definitely going to try to bring home a few!

Thanks so much for all the warm welcomes and awesome advice!

rickr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the site. What a beautiful and unusual looking kitty.  I don't think I have ever seen one with markings quite like hers - amazing.  One of my cats loves plastic bags.  She drools in anticipation when I come home from the grocery.  I cut the handles off.  She also enjoys the paper variety.  But to her mind, paper is not a substitute for plastic.  

catsrworld

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
 Welcome!   I think Moscato is adorable!  It's so funny and cute that she plays with bags!  Just a while ago my new kitten was playing with a laundry basket!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
A big welcome to you and Moscato.  She is really gorgeous - I love the markings on her face and her big eyes.  She is looking at you with such trust.  I'm looking forward to reading and seeing a lot more about this dear little girl in the future.