Hello from Moscato and I!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh, she's absolutely adorable!  
  I can't wait to see more photos of little Moscato.  

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Now that is the cutest face ever

Welcome to the site

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kgropp16

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for the warm welcomes!

Here's another picture of Moscato (Mosie for short) playing in a plastic bag. I never leave her alone with one because I'm afraid she'll get herself wrapped up a little too well, but whenever I come home from the store she always seems very excited about the opportunity to play with a bag. 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is a beautiful kitty. If you let her play with plastic, or any, bags always cut the handles off. She can get her head stuck in the handle and besides being dangerous they get terrified and race around trying to get the bag off.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Nice to have you on The Cat Site Katie.

Mosie is so cute! That little pink collar really suits her.

tallyollyopia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! 
 I love your pics, and I hope the two of you are happy and healthy! (Make sure you have a carrier for hurricane season, I know that evac orders can come with very little warning. You might want to play with the cat with the carrier to acclimate her to it--it worked with my babies.) 

tamu708

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS.

Moscato is a cutie pie!  

Last edited:

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome and what  a little doll!

Just a thought, do you think she would have fun with a paper bag to play in?

Last edited:

kgropp16

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Welcome to TCS! 
 I love your pics, and I hope the two of you are happy and healthy! (Make sure you have a carrier for hurricane season, I know that evac orders can come with very little warning. You might want to play with the cat with the carrier to acclimate her to it--it worked with my babies.) 
I invested in a nice carrier last week because she's going to have at least a few more trips to the vet in the near future to finish up her shots and get spayed! We already took one trip in it and she doesn't seem to mind it much so far. Before we used it I left it out all night and let her explore it as much as she wanted to. Hopefully we won't have any storms that serious this year but it's always good to be prepared! 

kgropp16

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Welcome and what  a little doll!

Just a thought, do you think she would have fun with a paper bag to play in?
I actually hadn't even thought of that! She would probably LOVE a paper bag to romp around with though. I'll definitely bring one home from work next time I'm there. That way I won't have to watch her like a hawk like I do with the plastic ones!

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is absolutely adorable!!! Welcome to TCS to you and Moscato!!!  I can't wait to hear more about you and Mosie during your life together.

Thank you for rescuing her.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I actually hadn't even thought of that! She would probably LOVE a paper bag to romp around with though. I'll definitely bring one home from work next time I'm there. That way I won't have to watch her like a hawk like I do with the plastic ones!
Can you still get the thick paper carrier bags? Without the handles she'd have so much fun diving in and out.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Cute kitty! Yea, you can get paper bags with handles and snip it at the center so that Moscato won't get his neck caught and also he can chew on the ends of the handles