Hello from Connecticut

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mommasboy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mine tend to regurgitate food if they are expelling a hairball. Is there a mass of fur within the food being thrown up ?
No. It's just whole undigested kibbles. Maybe it's because he has an empty stomach in the morning. I'm going to try to only give him a small amount of food first, then leave the rest of his dry food portion for the day before I leave for work as opposed to put it all in his bowl at once. Maybe this'll help.

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No. It's just whole undigested kibbles. Maybe it's because he has an empty stomach in the morning. I'm going to try to only give him a small amount of food first, then leave the rest of his dry food portion for the day before I leave for work as opposed to put it all in his bowl at once. Maybe this'll help.
I think this is a good thing to try. Let us know how it goes [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Some cats have a harder time with dry food. My cat does and it more likely to vomit when eating them. Is that what he was eating in the shelter? Is it the same brand?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mommasboy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think this is a good thing to try. Let us know how it goes [emoji]10084[/emoji]️
Success! I left a few kibbles in his bowl before I went to bed and he ate them overnight. Gave him a little bit first thing in the morningand the rest for the day just before I left. Hopefully this is the way to do it [emoji]128512[/emoji]

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Success! I left a few kibbles in his bowl before I went to bed and he ate them overnight. Gave him a little bit first thing in the morningand the rest for the day just before I left. Hopefully this is the way to do it [emoji]128512[/emoji]
Excellent news!! I was thinking of you earlier and was wondering how things were going. I'll be hoping that this continues to be helpful [emoji]10084[/emoji]️