He popped the question!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Has anyone had this problem... We can't desicde where to have the wedding!!! He wants it in Morgantown, but I'm here in Erie so it would be easier to have it here..... If we don't get the hall we want then we are back to square one. It's a club my Dad belongs to so it's really cheap. I hope we can work it out.. we have some time before we have finalize anything. It's a good thing my Mom's helping me!!!

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How about all my friends want to be in the wedding.
How do you tell some of your best friends "no"? I'm resisting the urge to invite everyone I see. If anyone has any suggestions on anything let me know!!!

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awwww, congrats! I just got engaged myself June 17th 2005. My finace and I are getting married July, 2 2005. If you need ANYTHING feel free to send me a PM or find me here. This is such a fun time but it is stessful. I knew I'd have tons of friends that would want to be in our wedding and fortunately I have a sister. We decided to have a very small event with just my sister as my Maid of Honor and his best friend as his Best Man. We're only inviting a total of 60 people. I know some people may be dissapointed, but bottom line is its our day and we needed to do what was right for us. I hope you get your first choice for a reception and ceremony place. Anyway, I'll stop rambling! If you want to talk, vent, anything drop me a line. And congrats again - you two look so happy!

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jon's coming up tomorrow!! We are going to my aunts to hang out and see my cousin's new baby. I hope we have time to get somethings planned, but we will see!!!