Have you ever tried “light painting?”

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had a look at all of your brother's photo's. All I can say is, He's brilliant. He could sell his work, easily, and to be honest I think he needs to get an art agent and start showing his work in Art Galleries. His photo's are works of art.

nightcats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Oooh, where was this bunker? Tell us more!
Oh there are loads of them dotted around the uk,They were built to defend the canals from german bombings because the canals were the only life line for food and supplys to fight the germans from the USA to England after the nazis walked over france and europe.There are more(I think) on the west coast of England because of the threat the nazis posed from Ireland(The merchant ships had to go around Ireland to reach our ports and the irish were (Neutral
)
but still there could have been an invasion from irland by the Nazis...god can I go on...

Anyway the bunker I discovered I dont know if its still there because they built a bypass right through that area about 9 years ago and I havent been back to see if its still there but now I will make a point of checking

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very cool! I loe photography, and love taking pictures, but have absolutely no knack for it, as supported by any photograph I've taken.