Have you ever left the dishes so long...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

We usually have to do the dishes right away so Reeses doesn't play in the sink with them, so not usually. It's just the two of us and we have enough stuff for 10 people anyway *lol*
I have to clean my dishes up from the coffee table right away, or Trout will have a heyday with them.. At least I get them to the sink very quickly...but washing them is a whole other ballgame

Trout doesn't pay attention to them when they are in the sink

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I have to clean my dishes up from the coffee table right away, or Trout will have a heyday with them.. At least I get them to the sink very quickly...but washing them is a whole other ballgame

Trout doesn't pay attention to them when they are in the sink
Reeses does and I don't know why. It's like ooo! A knife with Peanut Butter on it!

We have a dishwasher but it's a portable one, so that would entail wheeling it over to the sink, hooking it up, leaving the water running and having to remember to turn it off when it was done. Too much effort
It just serves as an island to put our microwave on *lol*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Reeses does and I don't know why. It's like ooo! A knife with Peanut Butter on it!

We have a dishwasher but it's a portable one, so that would entail wheeling it over to the sink, hooking it up, leaving the water running and having to remember to turn it off when it was done. Too much effort
It just serves as an island to put our microwave on *lol*
OMG, my sink always has so many knives with peanut butter on them

Yeah those island dishwashers are bad news
I would never do them if I had one.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got up and made cookies at like 2am and the sink is full. I dont want to do them... I have to bribe my son I think with money to clean after me or else it will be awhile LOL

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

I got up and made cookies at like 2am and the sink is full. I dont want to do them... I have to bribe my son I think with money to clean after me or else it will be awhile LOL
Cookies at 2am? I like how you think

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Cookies at 2am? I like how you think
Being 9 months pregnant and no way to sleep I had to do something besides that the kids needed cookies for lunch I never eat them lol

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Being 9 months pregnant and no way to sleep I had to do something besides that the kids needed cookies for lunch I never eat them lol
You don't eat them???....why...WHY?

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

You don't eat them???....why...WHY?
I am not a big sweet eater or chocolate but I do bake alot cause my kids and DB love it LOL The hardest part is I am hyerglycemic I have to keep my sugar up all the time lol So I do bake a little and store a few

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I have to repost here

I left my dishes Sat, Sun, Mon, till 3am GROSS my house smells now
We had hamhawk and beans Sat and the dishes where bad but I was busy
That's simple! Do you have a disposal? If you do pour a little bit of baking soda down that and the citrus peels from fruit that you've eaten (orange,lemon,lime) Turn the water on and the disposal- in a few seonds you're kitchen will smell much better - the baking soda absorbs the bad odor and the citrus peels will give off a nice light fruity scent
My sister Kimmy tought me that a while back