Have You Ever....? Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueeyes

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Dejo - When I was a kid, sure did. But after a few science classes I eventually got the idea!

Stewball - Nope, don't wear eye glasses, and have yet to wear sunglasses in water.

Have you ever had a bunch of friends/family throw you a surprise party?
Dejo - When I was a kid, sure did. But after a few science classes I eventually got the idea!

Stewball - Nope, don't wear eye glasses, and have yet to wear sunglasses in water.

MY husband and my son...I was surprised, and had a wonderful time.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope.Parties for me went out along time ago.

Have you ever had a flat tire and no one stopped to help you ?

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope, My mom and I had a flat in the car we were both in, and someone was so incredibly kind to help us!

Have you ever heard of this new thing called bitcoin?

laralove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes. I heard about it soon after it came out, then heard on NPR last week that some politicians are wanting to use it for their campaign fundraising because it's totally anonymous.

Have you ever spilled a drink on your keyboard?

luciafernanda

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Omg yes. When my parents got me my first laptop as a present before I went to university I spilled Mountain Dew on it the day I brought it home...thank GOD it was fine and with no long lasting effects...and last year I was at work, using my old netbook, and I had a bottle of Apple juice. I shook it up before drinking forgetting I'd already taken off the lid...the netbook didn't fare so well, the arrow keys broke and over the following few months it slowly broke down...lol I don't deserve nice things :(

Have you ever spent an inordinate amount of time apologizing to your cat after accidentally stepping on them?

harper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes, I did that just a little while ago.

Have you ever gotten an autograph from a celebrity?

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes I have. I  got  WWE  Superstar Edge 's autograph when he came out of the arena in Columbus,Ohio a few years ago. I love that man and I will never ,ever lose it. He is sexy and I want  one of his tattoos.

Have you ever regret something you did to a friend,neighbor ?

Last edited:

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
if you count a babysitting job,then yes but I have never worked my husband work for the family..

have you ever been arrested ?

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes I have. I  got  WWE  Superstar Edge 's autograph when he came out of the arena in Columbus,Ohio a few years ago. I love that man and I will never ,ever lose it. He is sexy and I want  one of his tattoos.

I got Richard Burton's when he was a Shakespearean actor in England yonks before he met Elizabeth Taylor. A yummy man and nice

Have you ever regret something you did to a friend,neighbor ?

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not arrested but given a ticket for Jay walking.

Did you ever see a big dog in love with a cat?

Status
Not open for further replies.