Have You Ever....? Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dejo - When I was a kid, sure did. But after a few science classes I eventually got the idea!

Stewball - Nope, don't wear eye glasses, and have yet to wear sunglasses in water.

Have you ever had a bunch of friends/family throw you a surprise party?

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
NEVER! No desire to either! :) Keep my feet on the ground thank you! haha

Ever worn sunglasses while driving in pouring rain?? It actually makes your vision 10x better! (try it :)

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't drive but my husband wears his driving .

have you ever wonder what it would be like to reborn and start your life all over again in the year 2013 ?

blueeyes

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi
yes my sister, but I love her so I let her talk. Family can get away with things, but our friends, if truly friends will understand if we tell then to please shut up...... .
Sheila

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi
yes my sister, but I love her so I let her talk. Family can get away with things, but our friends, if truly friends will understand if we tell then to please shut up...... .
Sheila
There's a few but especially my ex and my BiL. Oh and my youngest grandson. He's nearly 5 and he doesn't stop and he's got a very irritating voice but I'm obviously the only one who thinks so.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you ever been to the supermarket and had to put stuff back for lack of money?

laralove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you ever been to the supermarket and had to put stuff back for lack of money?
This happened to me the other day. I went to Aldi for the first time, got about $35 worth of stuff, then found out they only take debit and cash. I had neither! Well, I have a debit card but NEVER use debit for security reasons, so I don't even know the PIN.

Have you ever had your cat walk over your keyboard and accidently type in plenty of random things?

Yes. In fact, he just did that about five minutes ago!

Have you ever spun your car on ice (intentionally or accidentally)?

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This happened to me the other day. I went to Aldi for the first time, got about $35 worth of stuff, then found out they only take debit and cash. I had neither! Well, I have a debit card but NEVER use debit for security reasons, so I don't even know the PIN.

Yes. In fact, he just did that about five minutes ago!

Have you ever spun your car on ice (intentionally or accidentally)?
I

I was about 7 months pregnant and we'd gone to a supermarket a bus ride away. When we came to pay, no plastic then, we didn't have enough money. We put some back and walked home. Not enough for bus fare even. When we got home I took empty bottles to the grocery down the road and got enough for bus fare to work. Bad days.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have never stolen anything when I was young or older for that matter.

Have you ever got your teeth knocked out by someone

laralove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Four times. Ticketed three times. Always during low/no traffic on roads with speed limits set low for high-traffic rush hours. One thing I liked about living in Texas was that speed limits were 10 MPH higher in some places at night. If it was the same here, I'd likely not have tickets.

Have you ever had food poisoning?

blueeyes

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes I thought I had the money, but when I got to the checkout I didn't....it was so you get the point.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes I have had food poisoning and it wasn't very nice at all.

Have you ever burnt your rice?

Status
Not open for further replies.