Has the economy effected how you spend your cat supplies money?

mtbee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I will always provide the best food - wet & dry, litter, cat beds and toys for my kitties. I will sacrifice a new outfit or whatever I have to, to make sure they are cared for.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I buy the same for all my pets...Scoop Away litter and all that jazz I just bought them a new kitty city piece one because they needed something to play on and two because I needed to get something for GiGi so she would stop climbing the couch for fun...I actually picked up extra hours at work and the only reason I managed that is because my managers need to depend on me to pick up people slack and to carry half the restaurant myself and make sure everyone on my side does their job. It helped because Im making more money and still able to pay all the bills and save some money for Hercules surgery coming up next month and also now car insurance and registration fee's. Ive taken a hit on groceries and stuff because I have cut back on buying the snacks we dont need and soda and stuff like that but Ive been able to funnel more money into a vet fund for the cats and dog on payweeks (my $20 checks go directly to savings for them) Unfortunatly Im still paying all the bills and supporting BF because I make more in one week than he makes in a month!