Happy Father's Day! Post Daddy/Kitty Pics!

zoeysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have a few pictures of Zoey with her daddy, but not too many of Belle and Delilah with him. For some reason, he's become camera shy.

(This is the last time I took pictures of Zoey, before she went downhill for the last time
)

Belle and Dad being silly.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
These pics are really precious. There is nothing sweeter than seeing kitties with their daddy's

Helen, what was David reading?

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

That's a Victoria Secret Magazine, he probably was reading it
Now thats a really sweet Dad to share a little bedtime poctorial with Joey before they headed off for a nap

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Earl loves all the kitties, but his two special girls are Ophelia and Annie. Those two chose him above all and they have a really special relationship (though they are also both quite jealous little girls, especially of each other!)

Daddy & Ophelia - I love the look of love on both of their faces.

Daddy & Annie - she just loves being up on his chest and in his arms like this.

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I know it isn't Father's Day anymore, but I didn't get a chance to post mine yesterday.

Here is one, its actually both of us. This was when I couldn't get up the steps and we had to sleep downstairs. Monster is in between Mike's legs, and Mittens is between the both of us, but has her arm around Mike.

Here is Mike and Monster sleeping together

And the next is a really old one, and the color is a little off, and Mike's face is cut off.. Mike and Monster..

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
These pictures are so sweet!!!!

I may have called it a day with Gil, but we still keep in touch, and he always asks how his "wee" girl is
He and Rosie bonded straight away but she knew where she had him where treats were concerned