hair ties- what kind do you prefer???

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I buy them, and then leave them all over, and can never find them... I have a feeling I'll find them all when we move

I use these ones:
http://www.scunci.com/product_detail...=4&pid=92&lp=7

Except I get the ones that blend in with your hair- I found some that are for blondes- and they come in about 3 different shades, you can't even see the hairband- I love them!
Yep, thats what i use too. I have the different shades of brown(&and some black floating around too), and my sister has the blonde ones..

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I prefer Goodys stay puts... as I have thin wavy hair but two heads of it
... but any no metal will be put to work

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I only use black Goodie ouchless hair elastics
I have like 45 million strewn about my apartment
I use these too
I like the thin, larger ones, the small ones are to small and I don't really need the thick ones. I always find mine in the water bowl

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a of of long, fine, really curly hair. I pretty much use hair clips (or fabric scrunchies if I'm just hanging out at home). Any kind of elastics, even the no-damage ones, just get hopelessly tangled up in my hair.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

So all of you with longer hair- what kind of hair ties/ponytail holders do you prefer to use??? My hair is thick/wavy and fairly long so i like to use strong ones that aren't going to snag my hair or constantly break on me. This is the kind i use
http://www.scunci.com/product_detail...=4&pid=59&lp=6
What kind do you use on your hair??
I use these as well, in addition to the rounded ones they make - I never, ever use the ones with the metal connector anymore.

I have a drawer full of scrunchies, but they are SO out of style, LOL...

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I have a drawer full of scrunchies, but they are SO out of style, LOL...
Yeah...that's why I never wear them out of the house. After that episode of Sex and the City I wouldn't be caught dead in public on one.
But they really are the most comfortable thing I can find to tie my hair back with.