Guess what I got....

gratefulbear629

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Two little kittens!!

A co-worker's mom had been fostering 5 kittens for the past week or so. Her daughter brought them in today. I called my boyfriend to come in to see the one that I liked.... knowing that once he saw it he couldn't resist.
He liked another one. He was holding them both and I told him I would take any one of them. lol He then picked the one he liked and as soon as he did, the other one looked up and kept staring at him. As to say "What about me?"

He sighed, picked them both up and brought them both home.

They are the cutest little things. They seem healthy and are eating well. I can't wait until they are allowed to run around and be with my other kitty, CJ.

I'll have to get my camera working and post pictures soon. They are adorable!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GratefulBear629

He sighed, picked them both up and brought them both home.
awwwwwww bless him

Congrats on the new additions
looking forward to seeing pictures of the new darlings

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gratefulbear629

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys. I am so excited. It's so funny to see them.. compared to CJ. He looks SO big. And he's still small compared to average cats lol. I am hoping they will all get along.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yay! New babies!

Can't wait to see pictures of the two little peanuts!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So many of us TCSA-ers are envious of you right now! Can't wait to see pictures of your new loves
I hope their introduction to CJ goes well!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i think a pair is better, anyway - they can play with each other, & CJ can join in when he feels like it. otherwise, the kitten is always bugging the older cat to play! Pixel is so much happier since i got Java, because now Cable plays with Java & isn't always after Pixel! can't wait to see pix!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations on your new additions. It's always exciting to bring home new babies. I'll bet they're totally adorable. Can't wait to see pics!!!