Guess what I got....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gratefulbear629

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We decided on names last night... Lucy and Ethel. hehe Today is my day off so I will have to dig up my camera and take lots of pictures. They are so cute. They love to snuggle and play together.

I just wish CJ wouldn't be such a scaredy cat and stop hissing then running away from them!
He tries to act so tough but he's just a BIG BABY!!

gratefulbear629

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Oh you lucky duck!!, i'm so jealous of you.

CJ will come round, thats the way Rosie was with Sophie.
I hope so. He's been used to being the only kitty... and a very spoiled one at that. He's still young though (6 months on the 3rd) so I'm hoping he'll grow out of this.

I can't believe that we have 3 cats now all under the age of 6 months and in big red letters on our lease it says ...

NO PETS

gratefulbear629

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well that makes me feel a little better. lol I'm hoping he will come around. He did actually go up to one of them today and sniff.. without hissing or running away. Then the other one came up behind him, scared him and he bolted.

Another reason why I think he's scared is because I take them to work with me every day and they smell like the hospital. Which he is terrified of and where he is a **very bad** boy at. lol

I took some pictures at work today... so cute! I will post them as soon as I get them as they are on my boss's camera.