Got the job and MOVING!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

CONGRATS!!!! What part of the country are you moving too???
I am just moving across the province to my hometown. Ottawa is the capital of Canada, its Northern and it is freaking cold there in the winter with a ton of freezing rain
I won't like that part but at least Josh can warm me up
It is so cold I'll have to plug in my car overnight!

Thanks for all the wonderful congrats everyone!

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congrats!! I missed your post on your job. What is your new job?

Just remember to label everything and it might help to keep a detailed list on your computer of what is where, etc. And purge, purge.... purge.

Congrats!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I got this job offer today, and it is way more than I make now, 3 weeks vacay to start and benefits from day 1

So, I am moving in two weeks...I start the job Sept 2nd, so I have to get packing!......
Wow! That's absolutely amazing Nat! Good for you.

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I am just moving across the province to my hometown. Ottawa is the capital of Canada, its Northern and it is freaking cold there in the winter with a ton of freezing rain
I won't like that part but at least Josh can warm me up
It is so cold I'll have to plug in my car overnight!
Oh, I know how cold it gets. Each winter when I look at Toronto's weather, I switch over to Ottawa's and am thankful I'm not there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cat Mommy

Congrats!! I missed your post on your job. What is your new job?

Just remember to label everything and it might help to keep a detailed list on your computer of what is where, etc. And purge, purge.... purge.

Congrats!
I am going to be an auto claim adjustor

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Yay Nat! you are going to be one busy bee, if i were closer you could have had all of my spare boxes.

Everyone else is right, pack your breakables with clothes and towels and tea towels, i collected the free newspaper for half a year in the mail to do my collectables.
That's such good advice!! I used my towels, blankets, sheets, etc to wrap up a lot of my breakables too!!! It's great protection and it saves you from having to pack up an extra box just for linens!!!

Just make sure you don't take as long as i have to finish unpacking! We still have a few unpacked things (we're about to finish out the attic so i can start work one of the other rooms, so we can't unpack some of the house until we do so!) Anyways, so i'm still missing some linens