Good vibes for Petals needed........

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I noticed the other day that she has some kind of rash on her chin. I called the vet and they couldn't get us in until Saturday. Plus her chin, normally white, looked alittle dirty, like she got into a dirty corner somewhere.........

Well, yesterday I get home from work, and her rash seemed more like a rash and one of the little bumps was bleeding......, so I called and they are getting us in tomorrow on my lunch hour. She doesnt' like anyone looking at it and God forbid we touch that area.........I feel sorry for the vet. I feel so sorry for her......have NO idea what caused this.......all I know is when one of my kits doesn't feel good or has something wrong, I have a knot in my belly..

Any good vibes you can send her/our way would be SO apprecaited!

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh - poor baby girl sounds like a nasty case of kitty acne - she'll be fine don't you worry. Plenty of huggs and kisses to Petaly Poo..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can tell my kits have been pretty healthy so far........

What is this kitty acne???

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww Petals!! Of course we will give your precious girl vibes!! Good vet visit vibes!! I hope its nothing too bad for her!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor Petals - sounds like darn teenage acne!

Seriously, change the plastic bowls to stainless steel or ceramic and wash them thoroughly between feedings.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Poor Petals - sounds like darn teenage acne!

Seriously, change the plastic bowls to stainless steel or ceramic and wash them thoroughly between feedings.
Oh I definitely will..........there is so much I don't know......thanks!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a feeling it's this kitty acne......I was reading other threads on it, and it sure sounds like it. I'm so mad at myself. I feel like it's my fault!!!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Susie, there's nothing to be mad at yourself for - we're all learning all the time. If it's acne it will clear up and Petals will have her blemish free chin back in no time.

Mind you - mine aren't blemish free, they're always wandering around with crunched up cat biscuits in their beards

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

Susie, there's nothing to be mad at yourself for - we're all learning all the time. If it's acne it will clear up and Petals will have her blemish free chin back in no time.

Mind you - mine aren't blemish free, they're always wandering around with crunched up cat biscuits in their beards
I just need to spend less time in the lounge and more time in other educational areas!

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't beat yourself up. Since being here I have tried to avoid plastic but you see it marketed all the time for kitty use! Some cats could use plastic all the time and be just fine! I betcha petals will be just fine as long as nobody makes fun of her!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zak&rocky

Don't beat yourself up. Since being here I have tried to avoid plastic but you see it marketed all the time for kitty use! Some cats could use plastic all the time and be just fine! I betcha petals will be just fine as long as nobody makes fun of her!
Well, TT&B have been smirking at her when she passes.........

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no, poor Petals. Peers can often be harsh, especially young ones.

Don't beat yourself up - I can't believe how much I've learned since coming here and how much I still have to learn.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can anyone tell me from experience how the vet treats the acne??