good new meowmy vibes!!

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am in need of some good vibes this evening. After much debate and some disputes which have been resolved, Brendan and I have decided to put in an adoption application for a sibling for our Ebony. I have wanted a second cat for a few months, Brendan wanted to wait until after our move to our new townhome in July.

Well I found the prettiest kitty about a month back at Petsmart who is still there and I just couldn't get over the fact that I HAD to have her. And, I personally think it will be better to socialize Ebony to a new sibling before we stress her out with a move in a few months. Our finances are probably also a little better now than they will be come July too.

With all that said, Brendan agreed to let me put in an application for this girl this evening.
Her name is Lily, she is somewhere in the ballpark of 2-3 years old, and she looks so sweet. We went to visit her at Petsmart two days ago but she was alsleep.

I hope to hear back from this rescue organization soon. I would love to possibly bring her home during my Spring Break from teaching (what perfect timing that would be!). Here is a picture that was recently taken of her:

So yes I need good vibes that Brendan and I are picked to be the proud new parents of this girl. I hope you all have some to spare.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know you have good vibes coming from me chica - I hope Lily can come home to you real soon! Do you know about how long it'll take for you to know?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
they said to give it 3 business days for them to respond to the application. I would hope to hear something this weekend.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh how pretty she is! And you'd have Ying-Yang kitties!
I can already see the pictures of them snuggled up together....

Oh, I think I'm getting ahead of myself.
Sending lots of good vibes to you Beryl!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Oh how pretty she is! And you'd have Ying-Yang kitties!
I can already see the pictures of them snuggled up together....
Aw I can see that too! How cute!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lily is just beautiful! Since she wasn't adopted before, I think that is a sign that she is meant for you! I will be sending vibes & prayers that she comes home to you very soon! This is so exciting!!!

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lily is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Oh, I hope you get her. Wouldn't that be so sweet to have one all white kitty and one all black kitty? Many good vibes coming your way. Please keep us updated!

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The anticipation KILLS me...lol

but, i always said I wanted a white kitty when i adopted a sister for ebony and so she was just too good to be true.

her history was kidna strange. She appeared on the website about a month ago, was removed from the website, and then just appeared again on the website last week. I dunno if she was never adopted, or if she was adopted and returned. kinda strange.

Hopefully she's meant for us.

jalapeno

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I hope Lily is meant for you, and then you can rename her "Ivory"... "Ebony" & "Ivory"!

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jalapeno

I hope Lily is meant for you, and then you can rename her "Ivory"... "Ebony" & "Ivory"!
haha, that was a running joke between Brendan and I for awhile, but I think we've decided it would be a little too cheesy for our tastes.
Plus Lily i think is such a pretty name for a white cat that I would most definitely keep it.

But we will definitely have a bunch of cheesy nicknames for the two of them I am sure...if it happens that is...

mrsd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks like Ebony and Lily's eyes are the same color? It's definitely a contrast in colors. I hope it works out for you.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Beryl! Lily is so, so beautiful!!!
Her face is so sweet, I'm sure she's a doll!

I'm sure they'll approve your application. Who better to adopt a kitty than you and Brendan? Nobody!

I can't wait until you get your Lily-white kitty!

cyclesarah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh Beryl, she is stunning! I know we will all be waiting to hear what the adoption agency says...I will be sending good adoption vibes your way!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You have my best vibes! I'm pondering around looking for a kitten, but im keeping my eyes open for homeless kitties who have been dumped out on the street!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, she's so beautiful!! Sending posotives vibes to you !!!

Too bad her name isn't Ivory...then you'd have Ebony & Ivory!
(OK, bad joke!
)

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She's absolutely beautiful. Now you're going to be stuck. Black fur on light clothes/furniture and while fur on the dark stuff
Guess how I know that?
I'm so happy and I'm certain that Ebbie will appreciate her new sister, too. She will have someone to play with on the cat condo