Giveaway: FREE cat socks to keep your feet warm this winter!

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
Entry: please, please, please, I NEED some cat socks, El Nino has brought some cold weather to California (well, what we call COLD, i.e. 60F during the day and 37F  at night  but we don't have clothes for those kinds of temperatures!) and my toes get cold, I even wear socks to bed! Yes.

adoringangel72

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ENTRY. #4 [emoji]128062[/emoji][emoji]128570[/emoji][emoji]128049[/emoji][emoji]128008[/emoji]

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Entry     Foot Traffic Non Skid Skipper Kitty Sock ...Too Cute! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
The giveaway is now officially closed for new submissions! The results of the random draw will be posted in a short while. Stay tuned!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
A random draw brought up this post -
I'd like to thank everyone for participating! I'm so glad to see more of you participating in the giveaways which I hope to turn into a regular feature on the site.

Stay tuned for the next one, coming up around the 15th. We're going to have an absolutely AWESOME prize for that giveaway. One of the awesomest and most valuable prizes we've ever had here on TCS. 

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
I'd like to thank everyone for participating! I'm so glad to see more of you participating in the giveaways which I hope to turn into a regular feature on the site.

Stay tuned for the next one, coming up around the 15th. We're going to have an absolutely AWESOME prize for that giveaway. One of the awesomest and most valuable prizes we've ever had here on TCS. 
Oh thank you, thank you, thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! Those socks are so cute and I can't wait to get them. I have never won anything in my whole life (but then I'm not a gambler) so these socks will be extra special.