Giveaway: FREE cat socks to keep your feet warm this winter!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh thank you, thank you, thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! Those socks are so cute and I can't wait to get them. I have never won anything in my whole life (but then I'm not a gambler) so these socks will be extra special.  

Wow, your first win--how fun! :clap:

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence

Congratulations.

Thank you. I probably did not need them as much as you do but you probably have clothes to fit the weather which we who live in the country of forever sunshine do not, we freeze when the gauge hits 50F.
(rolling on the floor laughing).

Did that red tom who was hanging around on the outside of the fence whom all the girls loved so much ever come inside? Last I heard he was a sucker for warm meaty water.

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I

got the socks this morning so here they are as promised, this is aimed at the person who wrote "hahaha!"View media item 322435
View media item 322436who obviously did not think that I would "model' them, well, so there! (sticking out my tongue). They have little nubs on the bottom to keep one from sliding.

View media item 322437here they are looking down on therm

View media item 322438a closer view

View media item 322439here's looking at you, kid. Yes, I have very small feet and these socks are so cute. They are not very thick but will do very nicely to wear them to bed as my feet get cold the moment I put them to bed no matter how warm the room is, even in the summer, so this will help. I hope that my Panthera will not object to having a striped set of cats in bed with him  heh, heh, heh!

f

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

got the socks this morning so here they are as promised, this is aimed at the person who wrote "hahaha!"

who obviously did not think that I would "model' them, well, so there! (sticking out my tongue). They have little nubs on the bottom to keep one from sliding.

here they are looking down on therm

a closer view

here's looking at you, kid. Yes, I have very small feet and these socks are so cute. They are not very thick but will do very nicely to wear them to bed as my feet get cold the moment I put them to bed no matter how warm the room is, even in the summer, so this will help. I hope that my Panthera will not object to having a striped set of cats in bed with him  heh, heh, heh!
Oh, that's great.  Thanks so much for the photos!  
  Enjoy them.

pangurban

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I

got the socks this morning so here they are as promised, this is aimed at the person who wrote "hahaha!"View media item 322435

View media item 322436who obviously did not think that I would "model' them, well, so there! (sticking out my tongue). They have little nubs on the bottom to keep one from sliding.

View media item 322437here they are looking down on therm

View media item 322438a closer view

View media item 322439here's looking at you, kid. Yes, I have very small feet and these socks are so cute. They are not very thick but will do very nicely to wear them to bed as my feet get cold the moment I put them to bed no matter how warm the room is, even in the summer, so this will help. I hope that my Panthera will not object to having a striped set of cats in bed with him  heh, heh, heh!
f
Well I didn't mean it that way at all. :'( I just found it cute you were so excited. I'm sorry to have upset you.

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I didn't mean it that way at all. :'( I just found it cute you were so excited. I'm sorry to have upset you.
Oh no no, it wasn't meant like that but since you were being cute I thought I'd give it right back to you, har-di-har-har, still laughing. Besides that, I've got socks and you don't, har di har har some more, rofl!

Now, I hope you win the next contest!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Awesome! Thanks for sharing the pictures! 

I hope these striped kitties will keep your feet warm at night!