Getting to know each other.....part 3

ttapestry1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Debby-
Don't cut yourself short. You have definitely made a difference in my life and I have only been on this board for a short time. I am sure others on here will agree with me in thanking you for your insiteful words of wisdom that inspire us all! Thanks to YOU for making a difference in the lives of your kitties but in our lives as well.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess the biggest difference I have made is through my job, as I teach. I have had a few students that I have been fortunate enough to make an impact on their lives

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Steph!!!! That was SO kind!!! I was getting ready to shut the computer off and go to bed, and your post was the last one I read...and now I feel so good, that I KNOW I will sleep well tonight!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

PS>>>>>>>>> YOU make a big difference in MY life also!!! All of my friends here do!

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would like to think that the BIGGEST DIFFERENCE I have made in peoples' lives is that I have, occasionally, "made Them Laugh" :laughing2:

Laughter is something I TREASURE highly. Laughter can "calm the savage beast" and "unite mortal enemies". One of the nicest things a dear friend of mine once said; "No matter what kind of a day I have been having; I know I can always phone up Darlene, and she will make me laugh!"

_/V_V_V_V_V_ %< (AP,with shotgun/,blue,me,cleo,andDeb25 all on my "Bed" Mr.Cat fell off,he had too much SPAM)