TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A Bagel and Cream Cheese sounds
but so is FRIED SPAM & EGGS!!!!

(sorry, blue, but I HAD to go there)

The
made me do it. . . . .

Joe and I have this sort of "I Double-Hound Dog-Dare You" type thing going on when it comes to SPAM

:pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky:

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Darlene

how did i know you would be right in here with the Spam lingo?!

and what a delightful way to spend my 1000th post, talking about Spam!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blue:

Your 1000th post will now be forever etched in your memory. If I had access I'd make you "Spam Cat". Hmm, that gives me an idea for mine........

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
alright, alright!!
new question? okay...

Question: if you could go on spending spree right now, where would you go, and what would you buy?

for me, i'm torn between Electronics (dvd player, new laptop, digital camera, and so on)
and clothes! seeing as how i havent actually bought new clothes in 3? years

i can dream though

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aside from an entire case of SPAM!, I'd opt for an entire new wardrobe, a new computer, a DVD player, new furniture, patio furniture, and a remodeled kitchen.

Blue:
The spam will not die easily.

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LMAO!!!!

i can try though, Deb, i know how easily distracted some of you oldtimers can get
:LOL:

*runs out the door before she is hit with fried spam & eggs*

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One more accomplishment for the Spam, blue. It got you out of the house. See, was that so bad?

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, that's what I'd buy if I could afford such a luxury. Sure, the SPAM would be welcome right about now; but I need new clothes. Oh, well — I'm off to the army-surplus store as soon as possible.

Actually, Wal Mart will have to do! Or, maybe, one of those used-clothing places the goth/grunge/punk/riot-grrl people frequent. There's got to be something there which fits me.

=^..^=

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I had "Unlimited Funds" this OLD TIMER would buy 2 of those "Fancy Cat Trees" for my babies.
and also some equiptment to add to my WebTV so I could print and scan and post images the way MR.CAT does!
:dali:

Also, a DVD player would be nice!!!
I don't need any new clothes; 'cause I dont go anywhere. . . .
:
:jarswim:

(but that is okay 'cause I got SIX FLAGS in my bedroom!!! _V_

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I officially need new clothes because I have burned an infinite number of calories laughing at these posts today.

Darlene: Was Winston Churchill making that now famous "V" sign, not for victory, but to indicate he had a bed like yours at home?

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Deb25; We will never know for sure, but you have proposed a "very interesting" theory. Let us not forget that "Tricky" Dick Nixon used the double "V" quite often. . . . . Perhaps he and Pat were a "2 ADJUSTABLE BED" family. Strange goings on for the 3rd floor of the White House!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We will never truly know if the Watergate break-in was nothing more than a search for some fresh batteries.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You guys KILL me!!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

And Blue....the SHAVING thread??? How the heck did I miss THAT one!!! LOL.....must be a new one, or else my memory is failing me... (again)

To answer a couple of these questions....what I wish I were eating right now..... My favorite Chinese take-out...Cantonese pan fried noodles!!! MMMMMMMMMMM :tounge2:

And if I could go on a wild spending spree...(and actually have the money for it....) I would buy a treadmill, a dvd player, a digital camera, a CD burner, lots of clothes and an airplane ticket for 2 to some exotic location!
(just for starts)

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
new question?

Question: what annoys you most about your 'signifigant other' or best-friend, or people in general?!

teehee

for me... hmm... probaly that he leaves socks all over the place, and uses all my hair products

along with my shower products!! then he denies it when the hairspray, or raspberry shower scrub stuff is empty

character wise though... :confused2 i think only that his initial instinct is to not
tell me the flat out truth, so it takes awhile for him to be honest, but he is working on it.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I'd have to say that the most annoying quality of my best friend is his lack of being able to admit that he has feelings like every other human being in the world. As far as little things go, it's the constant flipping of stations with the remote. I can now watch 58 programs at one time after years of practice.

billie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
As far as character goes I don't like the fact that he cannot bear to admit that he can be weak, ignorant or wrong! It really drives me mad but we're both trying to improve on this.
Otherwise the thing that annoys me most is the way he leaves hair all over the bathroom urgh!
I'll leave this one open and ask another
What is the thing that can make you feel most helpless???

For me it's death or illness

ttapestry1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hmmmm. The thing that makes me feel most helpless is when I am misunderstood or when I feel like I am not being heard.

Question In what way in your life do you really feel you've made a difference. It can be small or great. Just curious.

billie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've made a difference to my fur face first and foremost of all - if I hadn't been there for him he would still be roaming the streets alone, hungry and unloved!
And I do believe that whenever I do something good it make a difference no matter if anyone realises this

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What makes me feel the most helpless is depression. And the question about in what way in my life do I feel I have really made a difference....I was getting ready to say I didn't feel like i had made much of a difference at all, until I read Billie's post...then i realized that if it weren't for me...some of my cats would have been put to sleep long ago...but I took them in off the streets, and the special love I have given them. I also took home a stray dog, from work, that noone wanted because he was scrawny and ugly. But I took him home, named him Scruffy, and to me he is beautiful!!! And in that way, I feel I have made a difference.