Get your bootie out of the broom closet!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by binkyhoo
You are so lucky. i want to have a litter of kittens but there is no way for me to do that. May be foster for the local shelter?
I'm sure shelters are going to need foster. This is such a busy time of the year with all the babies being born. I would love to foster but I know I would get way to attached.

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by binkyhoo
You Know Val, They are not ferrel any more. They have a home with you!
the kittens aren't :luv: but ashton, lilly, sherbert and snowwhite still are
they will always be wild at heart, but at least they have someone to love them now

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sue got to be mom of 10/11 cats because You kept the whole litter! Sue that is amazing love and responsabilty! And Val is doing the same! You all better spay or nuter or you going to be mom of 62 cats!( just teasing)

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
as much as I love the babies, I would have rather caught her last litter. That way ashton, lilly, and sherbert would be inside and she wouldn't have had to have another litter. But the timing just wasn't right!! Hubby says he is going to have to buy me and apartment to keep me and the kitties in

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ashton is such a doll!! I was petting him today. I told him he is the only one that loves me
i try to pet sherbert and he runs, and I don't know where lilly is hiding! But my little ashton will always let me give him a pat
such a good kitty!

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I under stand. It just enough to have the babbies born inside for her. You are her angel though... She would be having them under a pile of trash if it werent for you.

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tamara, when our vet heard that we'd adopted a pregnant cat from the shelter, he offered to spay/neuter all the kittens at the SPCA rate for us. They were all fixed at 4 months old, and their mom shortly afterwards. The only inhabitants of this house that aren't fixed are myself and my boyfriend, and I keep telling him he'd better behave or else!

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Mom of 10 Cats
Tamara, when our vet heard that we'd adopted a pregnant cat from the shelter, he offered to spay/neuter all the kittens at the SPCA rate for us. They were all fixed at 4 months old, and their mom shortly afterwards. The only inhabitants of this house that aren't fixed are myself and my boyfriend, and I keep telling him he'd better behave or else!
I'm hoping when I take her and the three babies in the vet will do some kind of speical deal! Need some board magic for that too!!

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I figured as much Sue. I know you are responsible. I just wonder,
'How do you sleep at night with all those cats on the bed"

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i was wondering that too! Moe and Neo can't sleep with use because we are alittle allergic. Some nights they do. But i can't imagine 11 cat climbing into bed with me

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its my dream to win the lottery and get 2 king size beds and put them to gether and have all the cats there at night.

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that would be nice!! I love big beds! Our kitties normally sleep on the couch or on top of the kitty condo.

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We wish we had a california king sized bed, then maybe we'd have some room....

Actually, most of the cats fit on the bed, and some don't like to sleep on it when we're in it.

Max sleeps on me, usually perched on my hip. She weighs only about 5 or 6 lbs, she is a little cat, so I barely feel her there.

Coal and Blondie squeeze in between us. Sometimes Sunshine beats them there, though, and then one goes on either side of us. Romeo drapes himself across one of us. Polly, Pan, Silver and Jules lay across the foot of the bed. Midnight will sometimes lay over my head like a hat. Lilith usually doesn't come in with us at night, she sleeps on top of one of the computer monitors.

And we try not to roll over or move much during the night

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you need to take a picture of that!!

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Somewhere on here I've posted a pic of 9 of them on the bed, it was before we got Romeo.

Let me tell you, it keeps us warm at night!