Gastric Tumour

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:hugs: I suspect it will be safe to insert the esophageal tube. In fact, what needs to be evaluated is the risk of being able to only give her liquids vs. the risk of a complication from a very short-term use of general anesthetic that would then enable her to have the food her liver needs at this time. :nod:

:heart3: :hugs: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

biscuity

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Marmite is at the vet now. The vet just called, we are going to have to let Marmite go.

She is very anaemic with a very low blood cell count. The vet thinks that it indicates that the ulcer has been bleeding heavily. Marmite is very weak & the vet thinks that we shouldn't put her through any more. We will go to collect my dear Marmite & the vet will visit later.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

biscuity

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Marmite is an angel. We miss her so much.

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry - you and Marmite were so very courageous - and you loved her so.  I know she knew that.  You did everything possible, and more really, to give her the best chance.  And now she's healthy and and waiting on the Bridge for her beloved family to join her some day.  I hope time can ease your pain. 

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OH sweetheart :bawling: I am so very, very, very sorry for your huge loss. OH dear - you fought so very, very hard for your little Marmite :rbheart:. You did everything you possibly could, sweetie :heart3:. Please know that you gave Marmite one last gift - releasing her from this terrible condition and pain - and she loved you so very, very much, how you stood by her through this whole medical ordeal, fighting along side her. :hugs::hugs::hugs: My heart is going out to you and I will send prayers/vibes to you. So sorry :sniffle: :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Last edited:

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I am so sorry for you loss.  I will close this thread and those who wish can visit Marmite's memorial in the Crossing the Bridge Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.