In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
butterflyhouse.jpg
CatVane.jpg
FrontBed.jpg
Roland.jpg
lightclose.jpg

Love the pictures! I really like the bottle tree and the bottle "marsh". Very creative, but I can't imagine leaving the marsh out all year around. Kieka, your pictures are so pretty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I don't even remember where we got that vane; I'm thinking it might have been from eBay. I know that it got rusted quickly, so Rick took it down, took all the rust off and then spray-painted it with Rustoleum in black. It is on top of the arbor going into the pool area. Apex, the Flying Dragon, landed on the arbor, too, and he's been there ever since.

Here is Apex during a sleet storm; I'm sure he was not amused. It's hard to see him, but he's there. I need to get a good picture of him, now that spring is here. I can't find any pictures of Apex, nor can I find any of Ronauld. Ronauld is our other little gargoyle who lives in the side yard. He is one of the rainspout gargoyles.

arborclose.jpg

Oh, and we also have a CatGoyle on the side of our shed now. I don't have any pictures of him, but he looks like this. This picture is of the CatGoyle that climbed up the wall above the basement door inside the house.
CatGoyle.jpg

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
The whole yard and all the gardens still need to be cleaned up, but I started putting the garden ornaments out yesterday. I put out the one I bought at the end of the season last year and really like it!
garden.JPG

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just keep repeating: Spring will be here soon. The snow will thaw. :sunshine:

Winchester Winchester I SO want a cat and mouse wind vane!
I Googled them... There are SO many cute options! :loveeyes:
The whole yard and all the gardens still need to be cleaned up, but I started putting the garden ornaments out yesterday. I put out the one I bought at the end of the season last year and really like it! View attachment 177007
I like that! The kids and I were looking at some yesterday but I didn't get anything yet.