Game - I've done this; have you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise

Yes, I've eaten eel.  Not something I would do again.

Have you ever been a vegetarian for more than twenty years?  I have.
Vegetarian, yes.  More than 20 years, no.

Have you ever gone cross country skiing?

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
No. 

Have you ever set off illegal fireworks?  My ex and I used to until we set the deck on fire.  Fortunately, we had the fire extinguisher right there so put the fire out in a jiffy, but that was the last time.

margd

Veteran
Purraise
Yes, and had the surgery to deal with it.  But, oh, the pain until I broke down and went for the surgery - just ghastly.

Have you ever had your appendix out?    I have and am glad it's gone - my grandmother died from appendicitis.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes, and had the surgery to deal with it.  But, oh, the pain until I broke down and went for the surgery - just ghastly.

Have you ever had your appendix out?    I have and am glad it's gone - my grandmother died from appendicitis.  
No, and not on a date, either. (Sorry I had to do that!) Sorry about your grandmother, many people died from that.

Ever have heart surgery?

Last edited:

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes and I still do. Have you ever crochet cat toys?
Dear god, no.

But . . . I've used many objects for cat toys. Palm seeds, dead leaves, plastic lizards . . .

Maybe give us a list?

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had a broken heart.
  Does that count?

Have you ever had a convertible?  I have.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Our son had a Honda del Sol. Does that count? I loved that car and would drive it every chance I had! (I used to get up earlier and leave for work early, just so I could "steal" his car. He finally had to hide his car keys.)

Have you ever had a Mustang? We had three of them. Loved the old Mustangs!

margd

Veteran
Purraise
No, but a boyfriend years ago had one.  They really were great cars.

Have you ever filed against a car manufacturer because they sold you a lemon?  I did once and won.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a Pontiac that was in the shop for almost half of the first year I had it.  Not any one thing, it was this, then that, then something else.  Unfortunately, that was before lemon laws.  Great car when it worked.

Have you ever been to a rodeo?

moorspede

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I used to go to one in particular, annually when I was a kid. I never saw any events, I've always thought they were cruel, they place a strap around the animal to make it pinch so it would buck. I did see the vet attending the animals who lost horns.

They had a sort of a side show alley, I used to go there and grab a toffee apple and a bag of fairy floss and lose money by putting balls in clowns mouths. Oh and the wood chopping was fun to watch. 

Ever been to a carnival?

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I used to go to one in particular, annually when I was a kid. I never saw any events, I've always thought they were cruel, they place a strap around the animal to make it pinch so it would buck. I did see the vet attending the animals who lost horns.

They had a sort of a side show alley, I used to go there and grab a toffee apple and a bag of fairy floss and lose money by putting balls in clowns mouths. Oh and the wood chopping was fun to watch. 

Ever been to a carnival?
Been to many

Too many

Ever put a roof on a house?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Many moons ago, I remember that I was going to go into sixth grade that fall, I was at a local carnival with neighbors. Their son and I were pretty good buddies and we were on the Ferris wheel. We got stuck at the very top. I didn't (and still do not) like heights, so I wasn't amused. He started swinging the car. I just sat there (probably in terror, knowing me.....I really don't like heights). Eventually, we were able to get off the ride. To this day, I don't do Ferris wheels. I'll ride the highest, fastest, meanest roller coaster on the face of this earth. But you will never get me on a Ferris wheel. Not gonna happen.

Have you ever ridden a roller coaster that included loops? (I love coasters!)

Status
Not open for further replies.