Funds For Tcs Member To Evacuate Her Rescues - Will You Help?

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:hellocomputer: Hello, fellow TCS members! I am doing this for April Carpenter, who is very busy right now - her county, Lownden, GA, has just been declared a state of emergency so things need 2 speed up. She had taken in a litter of tinies from Hurricane Harvey and was trying to recover travel expenses from that but now she needs carriers for her own pets plus her rescues and these babies.
There is a gofundme but my cell phone wont let me copy the link. You can do a search: it is "hurricane Harvey cat rescue" and the picture is a siamese mix kitten, the subtitle says "kitten rescue". You can access it on her FaceBook page under April Carpenter, Adel, GA. You can also PM me and I can give you my personal information so you can get any details that you want. Also, please share the GoFundMe campaign - I havent had much luck. Thank you, Susan :catrub:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Got it. As soon as I did the search, it was right at the top. Not much, but I'm at the edges of the "hit" area myself, and had to stock up on things for Hekitty and me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Got it. As soon as I did the search, it was right at the top. Not much, but I'm at the edges of the "hit" area myself, and had to stock up on things for Hekitty and me.
:thanks:I do hope that you stay safe! And thank you so, so much for responding to my plea. Right now, I feel so disappointed that I got only 3 responses - April and I are grateful for even FB shares and prayers. I am not able to work at the moment but I did get paid $20 for driving a disabled lady around so was able to give $10. April does so much and gives her all - just like most of us here :agree:
Prayers and vibes that you, and all our TCS families stay safe in the terrible storms and horrible wildfires :vibes::vibes::vibes:
Susan

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:hellocomputer: GREAT NEWS! The crates were purchased and the dogs will be evacuated in the morning! All the cats and kittens have been moved to a safer location.
To everyone who shared, and to ALL the donors.....:thanks::rock::worship::worship: