Frustrated

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I like "Alaina Rose". Out of the 3 it sounds "normal" to me. I have this thing about names and wacky spellings of them in order to try and be "unique" or different. I think it's important to keep in mind that the child will carry the name with them for the rest of their life and that a name is the most important thing you give a child, next to it's life because of that.

There was a thread not long about odd baby names.

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=101609

Sometimes while meaning well, our attempts to instill uniqueness on our child does more harm than good.
I'm not trying to instill uniqueness. LOL I just like the names. Kaelyn isnt that uncommon around here and Jayde is very common. As for Brayleigh Karson thats John nt me. I dont think shes going to be named that. I gotta humor him though.

Originally Posted by kluchetta

Now - I've had both a cesarean and a vaginal birth and while the vaginal is not the most fun while it's happening - you feel LOTS better afterward. I mean like SKIPPING down the hall!! So hopefully you'll get a choice on that. And also just so you know, I had a vaginal AFTER the cesarean so that IS possible too.

Anyway, just had some experience to share - hugs to you, John, and Lava Girl!
Thank you! As for vaginal versus cesarean. I would preffer to go vaginal. Everyone Ive talked to except my mom has said the vaginal was much quicker recovery. My mom on the other hand was up right away after her cesarean (with me) and said it was soooo much better then vaginal. She also went on to have 2 vaginals after me (cesarean). But all her Vaginals had some serious complications so it could be that. Ok this whole post had vaginal in it way to much. I think thats the most Ive ever said/typed that before.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

I'm not trying to instill uniqueness. LOL I just like the names. Kaelyn isnt that uncommon around here and Jayde is very common. As for Brayleigh Karson thats John nt me. I dont think shes going to be named that. I gotta humor him though.
Just don't call her CNN or NBC or ABC! LOL

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Just don't call her CNN or NBC or ABC! LOL
LOL You dont have to worry about that!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Amber, I'm so sorry to hear about your Gallbladder!!!
Do they feel it is from the increase in your weight while Pg with Lava Girl? My SIL gained a bunch of weight and then crashed,so she lost a BUNCH....which cause her to have Gallstones.
I am praying that things calm down for you,John and Lava Girl.
PLEASE let me know when they get your mail fixed!!! I want to send you something.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Amber, I'm so sorry to hear about your Gallbladder!!!
Do they feel it is from the increase in your weight while Pg with Lava Girl? My SIL gained a bunch of weight and then crashed,so she lost a BUNCH....which cause her to have Gallstones.
I am praying that things calm down for you,John and Lava Girl.
PLEASE let me know when they get your mail fixed!!! I want to send you something.
No they think it was actually a long time coming. Ive been sick for awhile but havnt wanted to complain. Even pre pregnancy. And then afterwards I thought it was just from being pregnant. But from my symptoms it was the gall bladder all this time just it was in smaller spurts for a while. Wasnt continious like it is now. Im still really sick. I can eat rice, apple sauce and bananas.
Everything else makes me
Im really not feeling well. I will give you a PM when I start getting mail again. So far I havnt gotten any.

rosey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I had my gallbladder removed last year. The surgery itself is nothing. I had 3 incisions. One above my belly button and 2 on the right side. I had to have a drain put in because my gallbladder was up in my liver and they wanted to make sure they didn't miss a duct. There isn't a set number of ducts so if they miss one, you'd be leaking bile in your body which isn't good. It's very routine for the surgeons. They took it out after 5 days. That was the worst part of it all honestly. I had a good experience because it was my first surgery ever and they made me feel good and at ease, they made me feel like this wasn't "yet another gallbladder surgery".
What they didn't tell me was that my stomach was going to be screwy for the next year. I have IBS as well and it took about a year for my stomach to settle. I don't mean to sound gross but I would eat and have to run to the bathroom. Sometimes I would just drink and have to run to the bathroom

All in all..i feel SO much better and I've started to eat a yogurt a day and it has helped my stomach tremendously. I hardly have any problems at all.