Free* Jewelry

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Actually I think it's $8.99 now for everything + $3 if you want a chain!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SarahBeez

Actually I think it's $8.99 now for everything + $3 if you want a chain!
I just checked it and when I went to "buy" a pendant it told me it was $5.99 plus optional $3 chain. Total = $8.99

alliread

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mine is telling me 8.99 for shipping now as well
2 days ago it was 5.99

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

I just checked it and when I went to "buy" a pendant it told me it was $5.99 plus optional $3 chain. Total = $8.99
Ok I just tried that too.... and it wanted me to register since I haven't bought anything in forever... Once I did that it said $5.99, so maybe that's why!?

I don't know- today is just one of those days

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Odd... I've bought 3 things over the past few weeks, have never registered and mine are still showing $5.99

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know on Saturday I had the everything was showing as $8.99 issue, but I refreshed and it went back to $5.99. I think its just an occasional website glitch.

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They could be in the process of changing it....

Originally they would only show one item at a time then switched to this four-item format. But while they were switching over it was really glitchy- sometimes it was one, sometimes it was four....

I still haven't found anything to buy! I was tempted the other day though but I held out!

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm bringing this back up because I started ordering from here and now my mom and I are addicted! We each have four rings so far with two more for eahc of us on the way and mom has a pair of earrings. lol

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, it's not fake... I've "bought" stuff off there before and I've always been pleased. Just pay attention to the measurements, because they are smaller than they look, but the descriptions are correct.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

You know on Saturday I had the everything was showing as $8.99 issue, but I refreshed and it went back to $5.99. I think its just an occasional website glitch.
$8.99 seems to be the international shipping price, see if there is a 'switch to US site' link at the top right

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been in love with that site for a long time now!!! I haven't gotten any pieces recently, but I have in the past for gifts. Not sure if I've responded to this thread before or not, but...

If you have ANY sensitivity to nickel, the straight post earrings will irritate you! The hook posts will NOT! I have worn both and I have a HIGH sensitivity to nickel, and that was my experience. I have already mentioned this to the company, but I don't know if they've changed the makeup of the silver for those yet.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't hate me but there is also silverjewelry.com which runs the same deal, only their shipping is $1 higher.
I have ordered from them as well.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since internet shopping addicitons was recently mentioned in another thread I though this one could use a bump.

I get obsessed for a few days/weeks then forget all about it.