Free* Jewelry

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got my earrings and pendant yesterday, simply beautiful, much better in person than on the website.
Seriously ladies, no gimmicks and this is not mystery metal.

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I got the men's stainless steel bracelet yesterday that I ordered for my hubby...looks really nice, it's going in his Christmas stocking...I hope he likes it. Now I'm going back for MORE!!!

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got mine yesterday too... all really nice... not cheap, lightweight crap... the earings i bought for myself are a good weight for their size... I also got a set of those 3-in-1 rings... wearing them as I type. very pretty and comfy too!

Amanda

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine came yesterday. A pretty pendant on black leather. I took it off the leather and put it on a slide neclace and it's really nice. Very heavy and bigger than I though. I also ordered 2 peridot pendants w/ the box chains (for another $3) for my bridesmaids.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Mine came yesterday. A pretty pendant on black leather. I took it off the leather and put it on a slide neclace and it's really nice. Very heavy and bigger than I though. I also ordered 2 peridot pendants w/ the box chains (for another $3) for my bridesmaids.
That's a good idea for your bridesmaids! I wish I had known about this site before I got married.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovemycodygirl

I got the men's stainless steel bracelet yesterday that I ordered for my hubby...looks really nice, it's going in his Christmas stocking...I hope he likes it. Now I'm going back for MORE!!!
They have mens things too???
I just bought 3 things for myself today...if they've got mens things too I"m in trouble. Christmas gifts!!!

luvs2be

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Obvioulsy i don't post to much here, cause i love reaing posts, i have to say though, i have already bought 3 things............3 christmas presents...LOL...It is so addictive!!
Thanks for the links!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yay!!

I'm so glad everyone likes their jewelry!!!

I haven't gotten anything from there in a long time but I've been watching for another pair of earings

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SarahBeez

Yay!!

I'm so glad everyone likes their jewelry!!!

I haven't gotten anything from there in a long time but I've been watching for another pair of earings
I just broke my year-long hiatus...
I can't resist pendant necklaces.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got my ring! I love it! Actually Lee and I decided it would be my promise ring!
I will have to take a picture to show you all!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

I got my ring! I love it! Actually Lee and I decided it would be my promise ring!
I will have to take a picture to show you all!
That's WONDERFUL! I'm wearing a ring I got fromt here right now.
Can't wait to see your picture!

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Got my pendent in yesterday that I ordered for my MIL for X-Mas...it's so pretty! But I ordered the wrong length silver chain for her. Guess that means I have to keep it for myself!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay I just ordered a necklace and a ring from the site. They look wonderful, and I can't wait for them to arrive. How long does the shipping take?

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, the pendants & chains I ordered for my bridesmaids came yesterday. These were a bit smaller than I expected but it make them more delicate and under-stated. Very pretty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hey has anyone else noticed that it's $8.99 now????

Has it been that way for a while? I just realized it! That kinda sucks but at least it's still a lot cheaper than if you bought it at retail prices!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SarahBeez

Hey has anyone else noticed that it's $8.99 now????

Has it been that way for a while? I just realized it! That kinda sucks but at least it's still a lot cheaper than if you bought it at retail prices!
The $8.99 is only if you buy a pendant at $5.99 and opt to get a silver chain too. They tack on an extra $3 for that.
I got one though and the chains are nice.