Four day old kitten with diarrhea HELP

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
That's a relief!

Maybe you can request him for any future appointments.

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
This is good news! Glad things seem to be better. We will keep cheering him on until he's out of the woods :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

paulthecat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh! I was getting ready to feed him and he powered across the room on all fours to get to me. He is like lightning!!! Still shaky but fast. Also...... Oliver is probably an Olivia..... oops! HA HA!!!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Did the vet say Oliver is a female?

Glad Oliver is moving so well!

hteft

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Haha oops! That happens. Either way, Oliver or Olivia is a cute kitten who sounds like he/she is feeling much better!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh! I was getting ready to feed him and he powered across the room on all fours to get to me. He is like lightning!!! Still shaky but fast. Also...... Oliver is probably an Olivia..... oops! HA HA!!!
So happy for hearing about his racing!! He is feeling better and stronger...and hungry!! all great signs!!!  Even if he/she is shaky, there is still strength in him/her!!

Glad that you like the new VEt...I would request this one for all appointments..This vet can be Olivia's/Oliver's doctor forever!!

As you are his/her forever home!!  and Mom...

I honestly feel Olivia has an awesome home...

please update us with pictures, if you can grab them...Olivia is so sweet. I think we all fell in love with her and her story.. and you....

((hugs))

Cindy

Last edited:

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, so Oliver is actually Olivia, it is harder to tell when they are very young.

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Did the vet say she is a she?

Sure looked like a boy to me! 

paulthecat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeah she is probably a girl. Im still trying to pick a good name for her. I want to keep the Ollie sound in her name so something like Olivia or olive or Molly. I can't decide.
Either way, she is having a great day! She is awake more often and very very mobile. I feel so incredibly blessed that she made it through that cold. To be honest, I gave up at one point. I let myself believe I was going to wake up to feed her one night and she would be gone. But my husband said she is a fighter and Ollie and I needed to draw inspiration from eachother. He gave me the idea to speak words of power over her (like inspirational quotes). So every time Ollie or I were having a tough time I would read Isaiah 41:10 which is all about strength and victory.
I can't tell you how thankful I am to all of you. Besides my husband you all have been here the whole time supporting and encouraging me and I want you to know I am grateful.
Thank you! :)

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like the ollie part too, I love Polly :)

Dolly is cute.

I've always like Molly, but this is a very commonly used name.

Olivia is of course pretty.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I am ecstatic about her progress!

This is a great forum. The members are so caring. Glad you found us...

What ever you decide to name her, she will be special..

Please keep updating us. and when you are able to, get some pictures, please. She is so cute. 

Great about the affirmations! I did have a period in my life when I had to do daily and several times during the day affirmations..they did help..now I am doing much more praying...

Ollie, Olivia, Polly are all sweet names. Ollie makes me think of Olive Oil from Popeye and Olivia Pope from Scandal....Ha Ha...

Polly is a sweet, unused name. 

Molly is a nice name, but it is used quite a bit..I have come across a lot of dogs with that name...

She is such a fighter! Her running around is testimony to how strong she is and well she responded to all the love you gave her....You husband is so supportive. 

take care....

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really am glad she's turned the corner. Especially with all she has been through, you've both been through a lot. I do like the name Olivia, what about Ivy? To me she looks like an Ivy.

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
I kinda love the name Ollie . That's what you've called her and it works regardless of gender ;)

Love hearing how active she's becoming, so sweet [emoji]128149[/emoji]

hteft

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh soooo cute!! She looks like she feels so much better! I love the name Ollie. 

paulthecat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I totally would name her Polly if it weren't for this guy...

This is my other baby! His name is sir Paul Meowcartney and I love him so so much!! I often call him Polly or when I can't find him I yell "Polly Polly oxen free!!!!" Which is why I wanted to name this kitty oliver because I would have my Pauly and my Ollie.
It has been so hard to keep him away from the kitten. He will somehow break open our office door to see her.