found kitten in bin!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
shes doing great thanx , got a bit of a gassy stomach , but her poo is normal. she gets on with nearly all the cats now except for 2 . but 1 of them dont get on with most cats as long as they stay out of his way his happy. i will get some more pics up soon i promise.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
cool pics well just between us (us) I might be in the ER my BH are 10 to 13 min apart and some hurt ALOT.. But it can be nothing. I will take a warm bath first and then go from there...

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww let us know what happens hun , sending my warmest wishes that you have a safe delivery.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well I go at 10 this morning to doctor my BH are still the same I get the bad pinch in area I do not wish to name
but other then that I feel am getting use to it all LOL.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol yes i know what you mean . but BH can easily turn quickly into contractions. as you probley know. aint you due to go in for a c section soon ?

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
nope he wants me to go till April 13th then he will do a c-section which is past my DD but he feels I will go before then and he is letting me give VBAC a try as long as I go on my own. He will not induce the contractions.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol. iv been told that i will never be able to have a normal birth again , iv had 2 emergancy c sections , so they wouldnt want to chance a normal delivery. but that wouldnt be for a long time yet lol

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is absolutely amazing how many of us here on TCS cats that came from the bins. We also call them dumpsters here; that is where Alley came from. You are such a kind person to do this and I admire you for it.

helga06

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

Oh my, now while I fully believe that all cats are beautiful, this one is beautiful beyond words...

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Helga06

Oh my, now while I fully believe that all cats are beautiful, this one is beautiful beyond words...
I 100% agree there is just something about her isnt there

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i know , while im angry that she came to me the way she did , in ways i feel hounered that she is in my life now . she is a darling. and thank you for the kind words persi