Foster boys....... finally pictures too....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mystik Spiral

Well, I hope the woman you got them from focuses on getting her life put back together before she would even THINK about having cats again!!! I sincerely hope she is able to pull herself up and get her life to a good place. If she ever comes back to you and is able to care for pets, just send her to the nearest shelter.

You are the one who got Walden & Wendall shots, neutered, de-wormed, chipped... YOU are their mommy now. And in all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised if she never wants to see them again because they might just remind her of a terrible time in her life. I'm sad that she, Walden and Wendall were so abused, and I can only hope that she finds the same kind of happiness that those two handsome boys have!
I just talked to Jason yesterday. The woman is moving out of the apartment end of September (after the court dates) and going back to Mexico to live with her parents. She is very grateful to me for taking the boys and giving them a home. She wanted to come over to my house and see them once before she left
. There is NO WAY I am allowing that !!!!!!! First of all, I don't want her to know where I live and second I would be so scared if her husband ever found out where I lived
. Jason explained this to her and she agreed. The woman just feels so guilty that she allowed the abuse to take place on those two kittens, and actually, she should. I have some anger towards her as well because she certainly could have gotten those kittens out of that apartment early on when he started dunking and freezing them
. Animal Control would have taken them. So to me, in part, she is responsible for their terror.

The boys are SOOOOOO happy and loved SOOOOOO much. They are just the perfect fit with my other cats.

Originally Posted by My4LLMA

Hopefully she doesn't change her mind and want the cats back. As long as she doesn't know where you live, I don't think you have anything to worry about. If she does change her mind, don't let her anywhere near them!
Don't worry, I WON'T........... as you read above, she wanted to come over and say goodbye..
It ain't happening. AND, I really doubt Walden and Wendall want to ever see her again either as I am sure they associated her with their pain and suffering. Walden has life in his eyes, and I will not let him think for a second she is coming to get them. I don't want them traumatized at the sight of her and the reminder of their past. Only happy memories for them from now on.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't ever let her know where you live or even your name! The last thing YOUR cats need is to see her again. Right now they are happy where they are and know they are finally somewhere safe. If they saw her even just once at your house, they'd never feel safe there again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by My4LLMA

Don't ever let her know where you live or even your name! The last thing YOUR cats need is to see her again. Right now they are happy where they are and know they are finally somewhere safe. If they saw her even just once at your house, they'd never feel safe there again.
My sentiments exactly. Jason promised me he won't divulge my name or address.

I have some more funny photos of those two boys that I will soon share... THey are doing just fantastic!!!

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

I have some more funny photos of those two boys that I will soon share... THey are doing just fantastic!!!
Can't wait to see them!