Forum shutdown

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh
Thanks for the feedback Fran...that is what I will do.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

I am wondering if anyone else is finding that they do not receive email notification of new posts in subscribed threads on a consistent basis? I am receiving some notifications, but none on other threads that I come back to later and find replies waiting
Pat, I know MA was having trouble with her email from the site, and I wasn't at all. I think it has to do with your ISP catching up to the new server.

tak

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Is the new server suppose to be any faster?
Much faster. Processing power along has nearly been tripled. Not all endusers will notice it, but from the backend everything is running a lot smoother.

I am wondering if anyone else is finding that they do not receive email notification of new posts in subscribed threads on a consistent basis? I am receiving some notifications, but none on other threads that I come back to later and find replies waiting
I do know that a few features of the board were not re enabled right away after the move. They *should* be all enabled now.

-Thomas

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Deb25

Pat, I know MA was having trouble with her email from the site, and I wasn't at all. I think it has to do with your ISP catching up to the new server.
Thanks Deb, it seems back to normal today

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Maybe it has something to do with me having Dial-up?
I'd bet on it, Sam. Doesn't matter how fast the server is if the connection is a slow one -- that's where the bottleneck is.