Not open for further replies.

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Salt in the wound...

as in

Rubbing salt in the wound

wow. I guess my pictures really are super ambiguous. I guess you get a point. 

It was going to be "add insult to injury", which is exactly the same meaning as "salt in the wound", and yet I drew the second one. lol.

/me needs to l2pictionary

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise

Salt in the wound...

as in

Rubbing salt in the wound

wow. I guess my pictures really are super ambiguous. I guess you get a point. 

It was going to be "add insult to injury", which is exactly the same meaning as "salt in the wound", and yet I drew the second one. lol.
Oooohhhh!

See... yesterday I was thinking "kick 'em when they're down", which is also a similar meaning... but there didn't look to be any kicking involved.

To be fair, that's a tough one to put into picture. 

I've got to get some last minute shopping done... back later.  By all means, anyone else go ahead and put another one up. 

Last edited:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
That one is difficult to draw...but the salt shaker was good idea.

(i cannot stop watching the Guild right now....why was that show not brought to television series?

its much better than some garbage on t.v. right now.)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
   Hmmm, is this 'Fat red slug stuck to flower bigger than tap water'   or  'Blood is thicker than water'?

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
(LOL....I liked Draco's "bad sign drawing" better...
   .I am just saying.....

)

If you cut yourself, please remember to rinse off wound with plenty of water?     (not an idiom..
..I know...
.)

Last edited:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
wow....that is an awesome answer...and so fast....lol....impressive @MServant

(actually the first answer kind of grossed me out....eeek..."fat red slug" 

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

(LOL....I liked Draco's "bad sign drawing" better...
   .I am just saying.....

)

If you cut yourself, please remember to rinse off wound with plenty of water?     (not an idiom..
..I know...
.)
Hmm, you could be close there, like 'If cut rinse with clean water'? 
      I didn't even get Draco's 'Bad sign', I was stuck in TCS world and was thinking 'Bad post' but telling myself it wasn't exactly a post.  

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

Hmm, you could be close there, like 'If cut rinse with clean water'? 
      I didn't even get Draco's 'Bad sign', I was stuck in TCS world and was thinking 'Bad post' but telling myself it wasn't exactly a post.  
"Bad Post"  is an excellent answer ...and NOW....you can probably use the drawing...in your daily chores,...then when that fails to get the message across.. show them GemsGem's "bloody arm drawing" with a "Beware of getting Hurt" caption...just for special emphasis...

(oops....sorry...no need for bad ideas or images of that kind.....back to pictionary.
)

Last edited:

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
:lol3:    Hmmm, is this 'Fat red slug stuck to flower bigger than tap water'   or  'Blood is thicker than water'?
Blood is thicker than water is right ! :clap:

Although I like you red slug answer better :flail:

(LOL....I liked Draco's "bad sign drawing" better...:lol3: . :eek:hno:    .I am just saying.....:lol2:    :D )

If you cut yourself, please remember to rinse off wound with plenty of water?    (not an idiom..:disa: ..I know...:confuse2: .)
No not it's not a idiom but great advise cat nap :clap: I think you should get a point for that :happy2:

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hmm, you could be close there, like 'If cut rinse with clean water'? :dk:       I didn't even get Draco's 'Bad sign', I was stuck in TCS world and was thinking 'Bad post' but telling myself it wasn't exactly a post.  :help:
Hehehe, I actually thought it was a mallet at first :lol3: All I could think was "Bad Hammer" :jump:

Status
Not open for further replies.