Forum pictionary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
But we do also say "that guy is a dog"....the one who "cat calls".....(so go figure that one out)
  She's a "cougar", but never heard of "he's a wolf".
We use names like dogs for men and cougar for older women that like younger men. But we don't call them wolves or anything. A wolf whistle is just the name of that whistle sound they do. Sort of sounds like "WHEET WHOO" ( wheet whew ) Kind of :D. First part of whistle is high pitched last part of whistle is low pitched

Last edited:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
But we do also say "that guy is a dog"....the one who "cat calls".....(so go figure that one out)
  She's a "cougar", but never heard of "he's a wolf".
We use names like dogs for men and cougar for older women that like younger men. But we don't call them wolves or anything. A wolf whistle is just the name of that whistle sound they do. Sort of sounds like "WHEET WHOO" ( wheet whew ) Kind of
. First part of whistle is high pitched last part of whistle is low pitched
LOL....Actually it sounds all the same then.  But the "wheet whoo" whistle was usually from "construction guys"  as you'd walk by.  (So a "dog" is now a universal sign....LOL)

And if you were bold, a woman could also whistle like that at a cute guy or man walking by, but she would only do this amongst a group of her friends.  (still no wolves....and she's not older....so don't know what you would call her? 
)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@cat nap, if there was an award for imaginative guessing, side splitting hilarious guessing, or sheer volume of guessing - you'd have it!  I have no idea where you get all your ideas from.  

It is such fun logging in and catching up on this thread. 

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

And if you were bold, a woman could also whistle like that at a cute guy or man walking by, but she would only do this amongst a group of her friends.  (still no wolves....and she's not older....so don't know what you would call her? 
)
A Man Whistler.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cat nap  

)
A Man Whistler.
LOL...Sure why not...."a Man Whistler"...
   ..sounds like a good name, to me.....but if we were choosing animal names....I'd call her a "foxy lady"....

I better go look for more idioms to draw....before we start using the "pigs can fly" and all those other phrases, too.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Uh...Easy??....lol.
...It kind of looks like a cross of cats.....or a circus show, showing the amazing feats that the troupe of cats can perform.

If its an idiom.....I can't think of it, yet.......(its not a cat walk....hmm.
...must steal someone else's answer, tonight...
hmm....must think..
..later)

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
CheerLeading Cats at the SuperBowl?

Cats washing your Windows?

Cats on Dancing with the Stars?     ( I know....none of these are close....you don't have to say it) 

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

Cat tree, lol! That is an awesome drawing, @MServant  !
So do you find these photos easy....@Fhi09?  (Because you get them a lot)

Your answer is amazing, too, as well as MServant's drawing. (I did not see the tree, now I do.....kept thinking Cat Crossing.)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Uh...Easy??....lol.
...It kind of looks like a cross of cats.....or a circus show, showing the amazing feats that the troupe of cats can perform.

Cats on Dancing with the Stars?     ( I know....none of these are close....you don't have to say it) 

No, you were not right @cat nap  but I love your ideas!  

Cat tree, lol! That is an awesome drawing, @MServant  !
Right again Fhi09. 

Thanks for the comments about the drawing everyone, it was slightly better than the others I've been producing recently. 
  I was going to try and draw a foxy lady but had terrible thoughts about what some of the guesses for the answer might be. 

Last edited:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MServant  

No, you were not right @cat nap  but I love your ideas!  

..... I was going to try and draw a foxy lady but had terrible thoughts about what some of the guesses for the answer might be. 

Thanks for the compliment @MServant.. I think I look at the drawing and then think of a common idiom that it might be.  When nothing comes to mind, I figure I'll post my ideas, because other members will post theirs, too, and then eventually the answer will arrive.  When others' are guessing and commenting , this is when I find it most useful and also hilarious, too.

Like GemsGem's process of thinking, or Fhi09 thinking about kangaroos, and Mani drawing one to compare. Then a member will post the right answer...and its often so amazing....like Draco's drawing of the Nobel Prize.....the drawing was clear, but my guesses would never have been close...so thankfully Andrya solved it. LaraLove and FurmonsterMom also seem to get the difficult ones. ( I have to say that catzsnot, MissSweetKitty, BerbDCat, BBDOLL22 and Natalie_ca, also blow me away in their creativity, too...I may have missed someone)

And your "broken scales of love" was brilliant, too.

I really would love to see your "foxy lady" drawing,  but if it is too revealing, then better not. 
lol.

(Overall Fhi09 thought of a fun thread, as you said before.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.