Forum Newbie And Her Cats

Kiminnb

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I found this site just his week and have been wandering about. Thought it was time to introduce myself and my fur kids.

I’ve had cats forever - since I was 5 years old and saw The Aristocats and needed a cat immediately. O’malley was the first and Duchess followed shortly.

I now have 6 - all fancy pedigreed ones who are terribly spoiled.

The oldest 3 are abyssinians- been trying to get a blue for years and it hasn’t worked yet but I do have a ruddy, red and fawn.

The 3 youngest are Turkish angoras - the first was an experiment, the 2nd was the son of said experiment and the 3rd is my first real step into becoming a breeder.

Attaching pics.
Clancy is the red abyssinian
Reggie is the fawn abyssinian
Seamus is the ruddy abyssinian
Bobby is the cameo tabby van Turkish angora (beige spot on his shoulder)
Chance, the son, is the silver tabby & white Turk
Vivienne, the only girl, is the silver tabby and white on the green cushion

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
They’re all so beautiful! :loveeyes:

Thanks for sharing! :catrub:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A red Aby just like mine :clap: How old is he? Mine is 7 years old and is permanently stuck in the "terrible twos" and has a two second attention span:doh:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kiminnb

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yeah, no! Clancy is 12 and he’s the grumpy old man. No one looks at him and he just walks the halls grumbling LOL. If they look at him he screeches.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lol :lol: My Aby just zooms around trilling at the top of his lungs. My other cat, a rescue, just ignores him.

:welcomesign:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OH MY! What a lovely family you have! I have a weakness for Angoras, actually. One of my favorite cats of years past looked for all the world like an Angora with a gorgeous dilute calico coat. A friend who judged cat showed told me that if I had papers on her, no one could fault her confirmation, but she was plain old DLH. But yours are past beautiful! And the Abbysinians are just as beautiful. WELCOME :welcomesign::hellosmiley::hithere:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :hithere: Your cats are gorgeous! And so exotic looking. :) Love the pics of them posing back on with their faces turned towards the camera. :catrub: