For those of you in relationships...

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to be a horribly jealous person, and constantly accused my SO of cheating on me, or at least trying to. When we were first together, he cheated on me, and someone ratted him out before he ever made it home. It was a terrible time, and nearly ended our relationship, not to mention a long term friendship. It was hard, but I made to decision right then, either I was going to trust him, or leave him, and we worked it out. I still had my moments for the longest time, and several years ago, I am not sure something did not happen again. We have never discussed it in that way, but he did tell me if both of them were not with someone, he would have tried to hook up with her. She is such a sweet girl, a coworker, I could not even get mad about it. She is on the other side the country, but they stay in touch on a professional internet forum. I think he may have had a little crush on her, but he was honest as far as I know, and after knowing him 30 years, I can tell by now if he is sincere. (The 4 of us would go bowling, and some waitress said something about "his daughter" and he was so insulted, them being within a few years of the same age.) We are currently having a few problems, but have decided to try and work things out, and are communicating.
They only person I really hang out with is a guy. He was a coworker at the salon, and he is gay, but he is still a guy. It would be pretty hypocritical of me to get mad if he had female friends.
I think whoever said "just because you are on a diet, doesn't mean you can't look at the menu" put it very well.