For those of you having cold and snowy weather

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know this isn't nice of me, but today in L.A., it's supposed to get up to 76 degrees, and then stay around 70 or above for the rest of the week, and on Christmas Day the extended forcast says it will be 80 degrees. I'm really not gloating, though. Because I wish we could have snowy weather at least for a week or two.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It feels warm here today because it is finally above zero! (I wanted to post that I was sending you a bottle of VO5 I got on sale, but I don't want to sound mean, so I'll just keep that to myself. I'm so sick of my feet feeling cold...)

The snow is pretty, though! I'll send you some with the shampoo, ok?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beckiboo

It feels warm here today because it is finally above zero! (I wanted to post that I was sending you a bottle of VO5 I got on sale, but I don't want to sound mean, so I'll just keep that to myself. I'm so sick of my feet feeling cold...)

The snow is pretty, though! I'll send you some with the shampoo, ok?
Yesterday my "friend" stopped me as I was coming home, and asked me how I liked my Gift. I didn't know what to day, so I said, "Yes, thank you."

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

I know this isn't nice of me, but today in L.A., it's supposed to get up to 76 degrees, and then stay around 70 or above for the rest of the week, and on Christmas Day the extended forcast says it will be 80 degrees. I'm really not gloating, though. Because I wish we could have snowy weather at least for a week or two.
It's not snowing here, but there is a TON of ice still on the roads and a thick layer of snow on the ground from a week and a half ago....So, 76 degrees huh? Swimming weather? I cannot imagine going to the beach on Christmas, with warm weather and no snow!! I guess I'm just a New England person, always will be

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not the least bit jealous of yor warm weather. What's Christmas without snow? It is the first white Christmas we've had in 3 or 4 years, though. And, yes, it is snowing here. I didn't know it was supposed to snow, but it is a light snow. Sort of half-hearted. It's stil snow!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been COLD all day!

BUT...I wont complain cuz I absolutely love the cold weather!

Its snowed here today, but not much!

Hope, you should take a picture of your beautiful sunny weather!!

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wise guy ehhhh? Send us some 70 degree weather please Hope!!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll have you know that from friday to at least tuesday we are going to have "above normal" temps!!! Highs reaching 32 degrees. So there!!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Same as GailC

I grew up in the valley of the sunand have no desire to return to it

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Well, I where I grew up, December is summertime. I've come to love white Christmases and a proper winter!

Yesterday my "friend" stopped me as I was coming home, and asked me how I liked my Gift. I didn't know what to day, so I said, "Yes, thank you."
We've got to write you a wee list of appropriate responses to this woman! Trust me, neither "yes" nor "thank you" will be on it!

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its 5 degrees out now the grounds covered in snow. the driveway is so icy you risk your life getting to the truck. My wood stoves going all 5 cats stretched out in front of it sound asleep, I love it! Come mid Feb. I do admit I get tired of it. I can not imagine it feeling like Christmas unless its cold and snowy. And the weather man says it looks like we will be getting some snow Christmas Eve! Perfect....

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can me and 7 cats come move in with you?? LOL!! It's freezing here and my gas bill is gonna be at least 350.00 this month???????
!!

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
IMO summer should be summer and winter winter. I'm sure the weather in LA is lovely, but at the moment I'm more annoyed because weather forcast says Christmas is going to be warm and rainy instead of snowy.

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

How hot does it get in summer, where you live? I live about 6 or 7 hours away from you in Modesto and it is overcast and cold (well in the high 50ies, but too cold to stand outside holding a cat on leash!). Soon (way before I want it) the weather will clear, and it will be HOT - 106 to 108 degrees in the SHADE! I HATE Modesto weather!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uh, i honestly love hot christmas!
To me this cold weather isnt christmasy at all!

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hope, you have so much more class than I do. Those wouldn't have been the words out of my mouth. Not so much for what the gift was but that she did not respect your wishes or your feelings by getting you a present in the first place. Kudos for your even temper.

Tricia

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Same as GailC

I grew up in the valley of the sunand have no desire to return to it
WHAT valley? and what state or city? I am in Stanislaus county VALLEY adn I HATE IT!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I live in a small town near San Diego CA. It was 84 degrees yesterday & it is absolutely beautiful today.