For those of us that are waiting....

ms_joshica

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well please keep me posted I can't wait to see what happens, but she definetly sounds like she's in labor and if she is she wont eat much anyhow so don't worry about her eating, she's find she's just...well...in labor lol

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cookie (Metallic Miss) is in hard labor now. It looks like Boo and her might deliver at the same time afterall! I should have a litter within the next 8 hours, maybe sooner!

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lil'misskisses

quick update,

Boo is still behaving the same. Im not sure how long this stage lasts if she is going into labour. She is still crying for me everytime i leave the room and pacing endlessly. She hasnt eaten much at all today .

Her nose is really warm too. Not sure if that is good or bad. She has had the runs this morning but hasnt used her tray for the last couple of hours.

Fingers crossed......lol
Yeah they usually get the runs during hard labor. It cleans them out

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lil'misskisses

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hey how are you doing?

I now have 4 lovely fury babies

I think Boo is done and she has done a great job. She needed a bit of help with number 3 but has been great.

How are you doing?

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lil'misskisses

hey how are you doing?

I now have 4 lovely fury babies

I think Boo is done and she has done a great job. She needed a bit of help with number 3 but has been great.

How are you doing?
Cookie is now starting to push. I should have an update shortly. Hey, our cats are having kittens on the same day! lol

lil'misskisses

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
well its after midnight here in the uk to its technically sunday........

But it can be the same virtual day.......lol

Im just going to bed now but i will look forward to hearing your news in the morning.

All these babies.......its sooooooo exciting

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
so far two! a snow and a brown. Don't know if they are marble or spotted yet. Looks like one boy and one girl, at first glance. ok i'll update when she has more.

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay Cookie!

I can't wait to see Bengal newborn pics... I bet they're beautiful even as little rats.

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
2 more. Another brown spotted male and a charcoal brown marble male.
So far 5 in all! She's still breathing heavy so she might not be done.

lil'misskisses

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey B.Babe, how is it going? was the final total 6 ?

It was all action yesterday wasnt it. lol

All my babies seem to be doing well, I have just been in and given her clean bedding and fed her again. mummy is being a piggy this morning.

I cant wait to see your babies.

Emma x

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yes 6 was the final total. I will post pics as soon as my hubby brings my camera home. That turkey took it with him to a concert.

ms_joshica

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congrats bengalbabe
Boy you miss a day around here and you've really missed something lol
Congrats and WTG BOO as well. We were waiting on Mama to have those babies! I cant wait to see the pics of Boos babiesand the bengal babies. Esp. the snow one. My favorite tiger is the white tiger and I never knew until looking at your web that there were snow bengal kitties. I'm really wanting one now lol

joeman11

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
have yall forgot about bunkins shel be having kittens very soon saturday of this week is the day i confirmed babies moving shes a tabby.

lil'misskisses

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey Joe, how is bunkins doing today?

Any signs yet?

Boo is doing great with her babies except she keeps moving them all over the place. Its driving me nuts.

ms_joshica

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ARG, waiting to see if she is pregnant is half the battle huh! lol I wish I had my digital camera already so I could show you her belly and nipples to see what you all think. I just wish I had something to compare it to. It seems like now that I have discovered that her nipples are more prominent I can't remember what they were like normal
I know this sounds crazy but where are the pictures of normal cat nipples who are NOT pregnant so that I can compare. I wish they just had home cat pregnancy test
Any way congrats on all the babies that have come and you guy will know as soon as I figure out if MaxSheba is pregnant or not.

lil'misskisses

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
beofre Boo was pregnant I had to really search through her fur to find the nipples. About 3-4 weeks into the pregnancy she was lying on her side and they were visible without me even trying to find them. lol

That was what first alerted me to the fact she was pregnant.