First time to try and rescue a cat

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He looks so calm and settled and certainly is gorgeous!!!  You have done an amazing job with him. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nic22

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

I see in one of your earlier photos he has what looks like a squeaky bird that chirps when he bats it?  We have two of those (among many other toys) for our 3 rehabbed kittens and they particularly like to bat it around and make a noise to wake us up for breakfast time if we sleep in!  I can see Spartacus becoming one spoiled cat.
Hi Lrosewiles, yes it's one of those squeaky birds it was his first toy and is still his favourite even though it is missing a few feathers now. Thank you for sharing your story about Fuzzy I hope Spartacus becomes the boss just like fuzzy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nic22

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

He looks so calm and settled and certainly is gorgeous!!!  You have done an amazing job with him. 
Thank you, its amazing how far we have come, I feel kind of silly now ever being scared of him because he is such a gentle cat he is even starting to get use to being petted, he doesn't love it but at least he doesn't run away either.

I can't thank everyone here enough for all their support over the last few months, there were days that were really tough but there was always someone here ready to offer advise and let me know everything would be ok.