FINALLY!!!Pics of some of my kitties

oava

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by vettechstudent
One more on the bed.

How do you do it? to get them all to get along.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by oava
How do you do it? to get them all to get along.
Well,Crisco did NOT like it when I started bringing in more cats.LOL.But he has eventually gotten over it somewhat.
The first one's I brought in were(they were feral kittens)

Little puss-Multi colored
Oreo-Black/white
Pepper-Black

Then about 6 months later(feral kittens from the same feral momma)
Lucky-Blue
Wolfie-Blue
????-black/white kitten that only lived about 2 weeks after I caught her.

I caught their litter mate several months later,but she was outside until I brought her in a little bit ago.She's still a little wild.

Then came(abandoned by probably the same feral momma)about 1 year after the second bunch.
Max-white
Ruby-grey/white tabby

I think the reason they all get along pretty well is because(besides Crisco)they were all still young when I took in more,plus it was kittens I was bringing in and not grown cats(the neighbor's cat and the foster are just real laid back so that's why I haven't had any problems with them being in here,some hiss at them,but they just go on and don't pay any attention)

So I guess I am lucky that they do get along as well as they do.Don't get me wrong there are sometimes small tifts between them but NEVER anything major.

My Little Puss would get along with ANYBODY.I have always said that he would lick and love on a wild bobcat and Lucky(the smallest cat,not kitten)I have would jump on and fight a wild bobcat.She had such an attitude.LOL.

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The picture with them all heaped on the bed is ace!!!! I love it when all my kits are on the bed (a rarity - I'm lucky to get all 3 in the same room)!!!!

Lovely cats who all look soooo happy and contented.