Film freaks.....

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe this...it's band practice nite! haha! So, the haunting won't be until after practice..DARN! Oh well, right now, I'm about to strap on my guitar, and go have some fun...I have a mask that I'll don to make it really funny! haha! There'll be a screened in porch I can see out of and there's a black light out there so when the trick-or-treaters come by, there's going to be a couple of us to run out and scare their little hiney's off :laughing2...Can you say Hi Knee? hahahha! That's one of our slang terms for butt's
:laughing2...all in all it's going to be a fun nite. I pray this nerve in my neck won't be too much of a bother, but I tell you right now...I think I'll last for one song then I'm out! haha..TRUTH! All day I've been walking around like a zombie from it! haha...UGH...NOT GOOD...SPOOK OUT ON SOME REAL

Talk to ya tomorrow :evilalien

Love ya,
Catarina

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last night on E! they did a true hollywood story on the movie Scream. it was VERY interesting

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cool!!! Wish I had seen it!! Scream 1&2 are my FAVE horror movies!! Doh!

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
no, it was the story about getting the movie made, how the actors were cast, problems run into while filming, etc.

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahhhh...I see...I've always liked to watch what happens behind the scenes. Brings the movie into a totally new light.