Fighting w/ Husband (rant)

whiskers1985

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for all the thoughts and vibes!!!
Tim and I went out to lunch and got some pumpkins. We talked and we are both going to work on things! He said this is the last chance we have.(
) We are oing to carve our pumpkins tonight and hopefully we will get through this and be happy together!!!
I'm really glad to hear that you two are making progress !! I'm new to this site but got into this thread really quickly. I can relate to being in a long term relationship, and the thought of that deteriorating scares me. How have things been since this post? My only concern is that he said this is your last chance. . relationships shouldn't come with timelines or restrictions. Thats a lot of pressure on you to have the perfect relationship starting now, and never to run into any arguments. Also, isn't he the one in the wrong? Why does he get to decide that this is the last chance? That mentality sounds like you're headed closer toward divorce than to a happy family, with kids or cats. Let's hope I am the pessimist and that all is well!

Last edited by a moderator:

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Thanks for all the thoughts and vibes!!!

Tim and I went out to lunch and got some pumpkins. We talked and we are both going to work on things! He said this is the last chance we have.(

) We are oing to carve our pumpkins tonight and hopefully we will get through this and be happy together!!!
I'm really glad to hear that you two are making progress !! I'm new to this site but got into this thread really quickly. I can relate to being in a long term relationship, and the thought of that deteriorating scares me. How have things been since this post? My only concern is that he said this is your last chance. . relationships shouldn't come with timelines or restrictions. Thats a lot of pressure on you to have the perfect relationship starting now, and never to run into any arguments. Also, isn't he the one in the wrong? Why does he get to decide that this is the last chance? That mentality sounds like you're headed closer toward divorce than to a happy family, with kids or cats. Let's hope I am the pessimist and that all is well!
Welcome to TCS. It's good to see new members getting involved in ongoing threads. However, this thread is 11 years old, so the issues were most likely resolved years ago.

Why don't you introduce yourself and your cat(s) in New Cats on the Block? It's a good way to start meeting other members.

Last edited: