Ferals I have trapped

lotsocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What wonderful news!!! You must be so excited. I'm always doubly excited when I catch a female -- knowing that she won't be able to have any more kittens is such a great thing!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazy-cat-lover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finally I have a few pictures of Callie. She was by far the most vicious feral I have trapped yet. She was spayed, vaccinated and tattooed. I realeased her a couple hours after she came home. Here she is!

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww..she is gorgeous!! I'm glad you were able to get her fixed and vaccinated. Now she should have a much better life.

Katie

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have not bin in here to read up for a while . WOW I sure missed a lot .
My conrats to all of you catching all the poor cats/kittens

The kittens sure are very cute ones and oh boy is mom cat pretty

You are all doing a great job and again my congrats to you all

crazy-cat-lover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
UPDATE

I thought I would update you guys on my TNR program. Mocha, the mother cat with the three kittens, got ran over by a car a couple of weeks ago. She had been coming to my door for food and sleeping in the shed for shelter. I recently moved into a basement suite and found out that Mocha gave birth to 6 kittens in the back yard. 3 kittens were found dead, the three I trapped were the surviving kittens. I had no clue!

Here is Mocha...

Boots, the tough guy, has been coming here for food and shelter. I haven't seen any of the other ferals for quite some time, I wonder what happened to them? I am going to start up my TNR program again shortly, I will update you when I do!

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry about Mocha...but at least she knew you cared for her.

Please keep us updated on your TNR program.

Katie

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never seen this thread before and just wanted to say what a wonderful thing you are doing in helping these unfortunate feral cats. They are sooo beautiful, it's really a shame that they can't be domesticated. Saying prayers for all of them.

crazy-cat-lover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Four More Ferals Are Paid For!

The Vancouver Humane Society has agreed to pay for four more ferals. I have 3 new ferals at my door right now, I gave them some turkey. Now it's just a matter of getting the trap from my moms and baiting it. Keep your fingers crossed, and please send some trapping vibes!